rude gp

Trayce
Trayce Member Posts: 110
edited 28. Jan 2013, 04:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
saw a gp yesterday he was not my gp told him about this pain not just back and hips it is widespread all over body he said that is life

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'd report him as he sounds an idiot, if not report him then at least refuse to see him again.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Tracy I used to have a GP that when I went in would tell me he had arthritis and just take ibuprofen....so I changed after 30 years with him...and I have not look back...they get pain for treating you and paid well..
    Love
    Barbara
  • Trayce
    my gp is great my gp is off so ended up with this other idiot
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Just refuse to see him again, say I would really prefer someone else and they might get the message, I am so lucky that all the docs in my surgery are very nice, there used to be one that made my skin creep but he left thank goodness, you don't need to put up with rudeness Tracye.........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Me and my family are so lucky. We have a wonderful doctor. She is more like the old type family doctor. I would have hated to sit with a rude doctor like that. Refuse to see him again. Let your own doctor know when he comes back. A doctor is meant to be understanding.
    Karen xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    barbara12 wrote:
    Tracy I used to have a GP that when I went in would tell me he had arthritis and just take ibuprofen....so I changed after 30 years with him...and I have not look back...they get pain for treating you and paid well..
    Did I really say get pain for treating us.... :oops: :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • Trayce
    no point in seeing anyone