Hello

Options
julian31
julian31 Member Posts: 16
edited 30. Jan 2013, 15:23 in Say Hello Archive
Hi - I'm just introducing myself to this forum. I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis 18 months ago. Looking for advice mainly to do with employment law and time off work.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to meet you. I too have PsA but am fortunately self-employed, I find that my boss is very understanding about my needs concerning time off etc. :wink: It sounds as though The Working Matters part of the forum is where you need to be reading through, numerous topics have been covered on there so you may find some answers to any questions you may have. I wish you well and apologise that I cannot be of much help. :oops: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Hi Julian and welcome from me, too.

As DD says, the 'Working Matters' forum might be most help to you though more people frequent the Living With Arthritis forum so you might get more replies there. This is what the webmanager advises on 'Working Matters'.

If you need information and support to remain in or return to work, the ‘Work Life’ website could help you. All the information you need is easily accessed in one place.

‘Work Life’ has been developed by a group of charities, employment organisations, healthcare professionals and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

Find out how it could help you. Visit http://www.yourworkhealth.com/
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Julian
    And a warm welcome from me
    I see the others have given you some good advice, you will find lots of information on the forum, and also get lots of support.
    Love
    Barbara