Thank you gift

katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 1. Feb 2013, 13:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
Ok Folks,

Whilst Ihave been so very poorly my friends have been amazing. -a couple of girls in pRticular and I want to get them a thank you gift. Have done the flowers and chocs in the past but would love to get them something different for a change -so what do you think?what says more than just thanks? They really are very special ladies.

Love
Kate xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Why not get each something they'd really like? After my first TKR I got chocs for the ward but the staff nurse had personally taken really good care of me. She loved playing tennis so I got her some good quality tennis balls. She was over the moon.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    It really depends on there individual likes really but good luck u know what it's like trying to find presents when you want to give them something different.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Do you think they would like a nice facial or something along the pampering line, I got a voucher for a salon before and got a lovely massage which I appreciated..................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Yes I was going to suggest a pamper voucher.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Me too :D

A treatment I was going to suggest - not too expensive like nail manicure or something.

Love

Toni xxx

Ps If that's too expensive you could make them up a spa kit.Face pack, exfoliator etc one shop in particular often does 3 for 2 offers
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Kate how lovely ....could you not all go out together for a meal....or what I like is a hand written card saying just how much you appreciate what they have done for you.....and maybe a keepsake with it....
    I had one from my lovely friend and neighbour....I do love to read it now and then and it really came from the heart.x
    Love
    Barbara