6 Nations

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 18. Mar 2013, 05:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
The 6 nations start on Saturday ,give it a look in ladies ,in the absence of Lycra clad bodies its the next best thing,big men with big thighs oops getting carried away. Mig

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Muddy men who are real men with big thighs and don't roll around on the floor wimpering at the slightest knock you mean...and the shorts are considerably shorter than the prancy footballer shorts too. I shall take to my sofa, call it a need to rest my sizeable body and enjoy, thanks for the tip! :D
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Beer already in situ under the stairs. :wink: A proper sport played by proper men, proper punch-ups on the ptich (not the half-hearted handbags favoured by the footy ballerinas) respect shown to the ref. and a crowd who can mingle, drink and not fight. How civilised! :) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    It gets even better in our household as the Superleague season starts on Friday night :D

Mig, there is always lycra but sometimes it's worn under the shorts. You'll just have to hope for a tackle that either rips them or pulls them off - the shorts that is :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    With you mig can't wait, all those manly bodies and hunky thighs.....Phwoar!!!! look what you have started I'm off to have a cold shower :P ................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    If you're talking thighs-well Sir Chris Hoy does it for me every time! But in his absence the odd rugger player does it too! Living in Rugby there are a few of them about! -specially as Uber -cool Ellie works a shift at one of the local clubs some weekends! I'll be glad when knees are up to driving her to and from again that's for sure! :wink:

Love Kate x
  • stickywicket
    Superleague starts in 4 minutes. The beginning of a beautiful weekend. I'm off :D
    Steven Wright
  • stickywicket
    Today, while on a walk outthighed, I dethighded to go on a thightseeing tour of Venice. I thighled onto the Bridge of Thighs and admired the beautiful scene while humming that old ditty ‘Thighs Aint What They Used to Be’. I heaved a thigh of my own. After all, this was a strange athighnment. I’m inthighed now and I’ve been gazing a two thighds of rugby players. That’s a lot of lovely thighs but I must thighdy up now as the house is like a pigsthigh.

Obsessed? Moi? (Please feel free to continue the...er....story.)
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    Hmmmmmmmm.

I thighed as I walked into the kitchen because I realithighed that he had been thighdying up my upthighde down mess. Every work thighde in the kitchen was clear of clutter because stuff was now inthighde cupboards on thigh shelves. What a thight! So neat! I was bethighde myself as I couldn't find the things I dethighded I needed to cook the thighde of beef in the fridge. Then the doorbell rang, it was the postman and I had to thighn for a package and my phone (which was on thighlent) vibrated in my pocket making me smile.
  • villier
    OMG Thelma an Louise are at it again, will have to go and get my head round this one :lol::lol: xx
    day is full of Smiles
  • mig
    I thighed and thighed not to laugh but I failed. Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    Books, musicals, songs and telly programmes would include:

The Thigh Who Came in From the Cold

Thighs and Dolls

My Thighs Adored You

Thigh in the Sky

I Only Have Thighs for You

There must be loads of others but I am too tired to think. :lol:
  • mig
    Just to bring a moment of sanity WELL DONE BOYS. Mig
  • villier
    Yes, congratulations to the far better team, I'm afraid we didn't make much of an impact, best team won...............Marie xx

P.S. Still enjoyed all the hunky bod's and THIGHS :P
    day is full of Smiles
  • mig
    Hi Marie,My oh is a Glaswegian ,he watched 15 minutes said they would be better off playing tiddlywinks and went upstairs to listen to music,he knows better than to try and switch channels when the thighs are on.Second half they played much better.Mig
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Hello lovely people.
    I'm new to all this but this topic caught my eye and prompted me to jump in(I've posted on Hello), not because I'm a rugby afficionado, but I do like puns, so how about 'inthighde leg measurement'?( Sorry can't get the bold to work to make that clearer)
    Also, to add to the fantasising that's been going on, my niece was asked to provide sports massage to the All Blacks when they were at Murrayfield in November, and has previously worked on the Scottish team. It was the mention of thighs that reminded me of this as she is a tiny scrap of a girl and her waist size is probably smaller than some of aforementioned body parts....
    Time to unstick the joints a bit and get lunch.
  • stickywicket
    daffy2 wrote:
    my niece was asked to provide sports massage to the All Blacks

:shock: Ooooh, daffy2, I've gone weak at the knees. That definitely sounds like my kind of job. I'd settle for one, never mind a whole team :o

I love your 'inthighed leg'.

Well then, ladies, another good afternoon for thigh-lovers...and nice, firm, youthful buttocks. Phew, I'm getting hot again.

OK some TV progs:

The Thigh at Night

Thighlent Witness

Newsthight

Morecambe and Thighs
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    I WANT THAT JOB,I will do it for no pay. Mig
  • stickywicket
    Gerroff, mig. I saw it first :lol:

Tell you what, as you're a mate, it seems to me there are plenty to go round and I'm not quite sure I could cope with a full squad. (In my dreams, maybe :lol: )

Should we let on to DD do you think?
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    We had better cos there's the subs and reserve squad to think about too.Mig
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Aren't they all lovely strapping lads? I eyethight seemed to sharpen as I watched each match.
    Since the All Blacks are not favoured in this house (I'm not fussy but 'im indoors is) may I baggsie the role of thigh masseuse to the Australian squad?
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • daffy2
    Good grief, what have I started!
    Perhaps in view of the size issue you could consider playing 5athighd?
  • dreamdaisy
    Boom-boom! Oh Mr Derek! Nice one Daffy, welcome on board! :)

It was actually the physios at our local footie team (who were premier league at the time) who had the inthight to send me to orthospaedics. My friends reasoned that if anyone would know about knees they would. They couldn't fathom mine but with hindthight I realise they did the best thing possible as they got me into the hospital merry-go-round of ortho and rheumo. Bless. What forthight they showed. DD
  • daffy2
    I just wish she wasn't so far away as I know that her expertise could make my creaky bod so much more comfortable - but a 900 mile return trip seems a tad too far.
  • stickywicket
    daffy2, I can see you're going to be a great asset to the forum. 5athighd is not only the diplomatic solution but also a very practical one as there will be plenty to share and, if I'm honest, 5 each is probably about 4 more than any of us can....er....handle :oops:

Actually, I wouldn't mind taking on the linesman through whose legs the cameraman viewed a scrum shortly before the end of the first half yesterday.

That’s one good thing about arthightis – it gives you a perfect excuse to sit and drool and dream from time to time.
    Steven Wright
  • daffy2
    Perhaps this topic should have been Thighs matters....