what is going on ????

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 21. Feb 2013, 14:42 in Community Chit-chat archive
Lost 1 lbs at slimming world weigh in tonight after gaining 2 & half lbs last week. what in going I know not :?: :?: :? :? in the past three weeks I lost 5&half lbs :D then gained 2&half :( lbs then lost 1lbs :) still at least this weeks loss was in the right direction have now lost a total of 3st :D:D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Just stick at it,sorry what's your target for weight lose I forgot :oops: Mig
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Mig when I first started the target that I set was to lose 5 stone although I can loose more than that because i can re adjust my end target if I want to as I go along. I have now lost 3 stone of that 5 so I am well on my to that target. when I first went I would not tell anyone what i weighed was a bit embarressed :oops: I would only say what I'd lost but now I dont mind at all. At my 1st weigh in I was a massive 20st 3&half pound I'm now a very proud 17st 3 & half lbs and really proud of what I have achieved and will stay at it and when nearing my current intrim target of 15stone I will re evaluate how i'm feeling and how I look and then decided if and how much more I want to loose. and i'm determined to stick with it untill I reach the stage of being happy with what I see.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    So you're over half way to your current target. That is brilliant. I wouldn't worry too much about going up and down as long as you are going in the right general direction.
    Christine
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Exactly what I thought, applerose. Over halfway, Carol. What an achievement already! And down again this week. Very well done!
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    From what I have read I think this is par for the course. The initial weight loss is a fairly straightforward process then it can vary for a while until things settle. Then the downward trajectory starts again but usually slower than before. You're doing OK, turbogran, stick at it and the reward will be yours. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Carol you must be very proud of yourself...and a good inspiration to many....weight is like that it can fluctuate even if you eat the same things...you go girl :D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Did you really say 3 stone Carol?!! :shock:

You have done brilliantly. A lot wouldn't even have attempted what you have already acheived and I know you will get to 'target' and beyond :)

Love

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks all
    yes Toni 3 stone :o even I can't believe I have done it but well there you go but doing it with slimming world has been good the whole set up is good no one ever says what yu should weigh and no onee in group except the consultant and the person who wieghs you know exactly how much you weigh the onlt thing the other member know is how much you have lost each week and if you want they dont even have to know that and if you do gain everone is so supportive and helpful. DD I already have the rewards in as much as mobility is now a lot better and I feel more confident in my self and I have now done since the 1st of January with no citalopram and not feeling any effect from stopping it and dr is quoite Happy with the way things are going.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Fantastic, 3 stone is a really good going. A gold sticker for you. I know when I am in need of a damn good .....You know what, that is the time I notice my weight has gained. So maybe that is what it is with you. Just a suggestion.
    Karen xx
  • gilly1957
    gilly1957 Member Posts: 212
    Options
    you have done really well.

I weigh more than you.....but am losing some...

Think it's quite normal to loose then put a bit on....even when you are really trying.

I am also on citlapram and read online about weight gain so I am now cutting it down and then will stop.

I don't understand why I have put so much on......maybe some of it is due to medication!!!!

Well done :)

Gilly x