A big thank you

Milly8
Milly8 Member Posts: 114
edited 4. Mar 2013, 07:30 in Living with Arthritis archive
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who have supported me since I joined this forum.i do not contribute to the posts much which i think i should but dont have the pearls of wisdom to offer that some have , but I just wanted to thank you for answering my posts with your kindness.I am just glad this forum is here for us all and we know that there are people ready and willing to listen and it does made a big difference .
Bye for now
Milly xx

Comments

• ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Milly, I dip in and out as well as do quite a lot of people. That's one of the things I like about this forum, people are always there for you no matter how long it is since you posted.
    I'll just add my thanks too, over the years, I've had so much support and good advice. The thing is too that even if I'm not posting I do pop in and read what's happening. Sometimes someone else has said exactly what I want to say so I don't post.
    Big hugs to everyone who makes the board such a special place.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Milly
    Dont you worry about not adding to post, I am so glad the we have been able to support you, it make me feel better knowing I am helping. :D
    You t5ake care of yourself xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    That's a kind thought, Milly. I think we all benefit enormously from the support we get here. I don't think it matters much whether or not one can write volumes: a simple message of support is often all that's needed to make a difference. That's the strength of the forum.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Hi Milly,I don't usually post volumes just messages of support and that support I have had back a million fold,but it's nice you have taken the time to thank everyone. (((()))) Mig
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Hey Milly we all do what we can on the site, and you have posted and replied to many of the topics. We all come on here when we can I know at the moment I'm dipping in & out due to the kittens needing me but others have more important reasons to only being able to pop in now & then. But that's a sweet think you posted!
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Hi Milly
    It doesn't matter how often or how little you are on here
    I had a year where I didn't visit this site but always knew if I needed help or advise there were always here to help
    Keep popping in and out no one minds
    Maria