remembering my sister

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 23. Mar 2013, 03:51 in Community Chit-chat archive
Four years ago today I lost my youngest sister,she was two years younger than me,my best friend,I miss her every day but I don't get sad or cry buckets she would have given me a good telling off,so I talk about her and smile and remember the happy times. :) Mig

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh. :( Mig, I am so sorry, with being an only child I cannot understand how this must feel but I have learned over the years (from many people) that the loss of a sibling is not easy, especially if you had a good relationship. ((())) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Awe, mig that's lovely you think that way and remember the good times, instead of letting your sadness hamper your lovely thoughts, I'll be honest I don't know if I would be strong enough to cope if it was me, you are certainly one strong woman, thinking of you ((((()))))..........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    ((((()))))

Thinking of you,
    Numpty
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Mig she would have loved to see you smiling at happy memories and I am sure she is looking down and watching over you....its 4 years for my brother in May the day after my birthday....I am sure he hung on for another day.....and yes like you I smile when I think of what we had....
    ((((()))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    My thoughts are with you. And may I say what a lovely way you are dealing with it. As Barbara said, your sister is still watching over you. It's so good that you can remember with such good thoughts and smile about the good times you had. She will be so so proud of you.
    Karen xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Mig, I'm so sorry you lost your sister but to have great memories to look back on and smile is lovely. ((((HUGS))))
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Mig, that was so beautifully put! Big hugs to you but I'm just left thinking your sister must have been one very special and amazing person to leave you knowing you had to stay upbeat when thinking about her. That's one helluva legacy! Love LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello Mig
    your sister is a very loved sister and she has a lovely sister
    who is very caring and kind.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Dear Mig

I am so sorry I missed this.

Even more sorry that you lost your Dear Sister. Sounds like she was really special and as Joan Dachs said, she had a lovely sister too :)

Love and ((()))

Toni xxx