So Nearly there

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 28. Mar 2013, 07:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
Lost 1 and half pounds at slimming group this week had wanted 2pound because that would have given me my 3 and half stone award but ok we will have to wait longer now. however still happy with the 1 and half as it is in the right direction. :D:D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well done again you.Mig
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Well done Carol. You'll have lost the other half pound by next week so you can look forward to your reward now.
    Christine
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Carol you will need a whole new wardrobe... :D:D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Thank you all once again for your lovely encouraging replies I know that half pound will soon come off so am not too worried and when I look at the difference the weight loss has made to me I know its worth it. my mobility is getting better and my confidence in myself has improved lots.
    and Barbara I have already started having to buy smaller sizes but while weight is still going down I don't want to buy too much. I also have some bits that were packed away because they were too small and now they fit so that's a bonus. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Well-done Carol - that last bit will be off next week for sure :)

In the meantime how lovely being able to fit into those clothes :D

love

Toni xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Well done again Carol give yourself a great big pat on the back or if that's a bit tricky get the OH to do it :lol: you are starting to get me motivated so thank you, keep up the good work you are a star...............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Glad to oblige Marie I do hope so Toni but that's the way the cookie crumbles if I do if I don't I don't. my saying after any weigh in that wasn't what I was hoping for is tomorrow starts a new week lets see what we can loose this week. :D:D OH laughs at that but it's how I keep going. :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Carol you are doing great!! The last few pounds are the hardest to loose so don't feel dis-heartened. You keep going and just keep your eye on the prize! And think of going clothes shopping buying clothes in a new size, I can promise it's a great feeling! ( and a little strange!!) :D
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Bubba I'm never really disheartened because I know I can do it even if it takes slightly longer and I always think I don't mind how long it takes to get where I want I will keep going till I get there.
    Stay positive always👍xx