Hello everone

kellerman
kellerman Member Posts: 741
edited 30. Mar 2013, 19:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
So sorry not to have been around. I hope you are all as well as possible.
Computer is playing up again so it looks like I'll have to buy a new one when I can get out and about.
Its my next chemo on Friday but I'm not sure if it will be done or not as my skin is still peeling from the last lot...just like too much sun its sore and in the daftest places.Hair is thinning but shouldn't fall out althoigh I would prefer it did instead of all these bits on my pillow and down my back all the time.
Hands are very swollen and red so I've forced my rings off but my wedding band will have to stay as there isn't a chance it would ever come off.
I'm on my neirbours computer at the moment as I'm staying home in mt dressing gown due to the fact my underwear is causing the skin to be worse.
Stay as warm as you can and take care. I'm thinking of you. May

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I hope things improve for you soon May,have been thinking of you,kind of your neighbour to let you use their computer.Take care Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi lovey
    Dont worry about getting on has long as someone can let us know how you are doing...I am sorry your skin is still peeling..it sounds so blinking painful....what you have to put up with....but I am sure you will get there..if anyone will..its you...(((((())))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • lululu
    lululu Member Posts: 486
    Nice to see you May! hope things start to improve for you soon. Have you thought about getting a tablet instead of a new laptop, I have both and find I am choosing to use the tablet more these days it is just so much more comfortable to use and very good for using in bed. Can be a lot cheaper to buy too I bought mine from the TV and cost @£100 I dont need a lot of storage now so if my laptop broke I would just carry on with the tablet. Anyway it is good to see you again and please try to keep warm as it is so cold out, I have hibernated for weeks now but am having a day in sunny Eastbourne today just to see if my little part of the world is still here. Take care.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Hello May, good to see you, I was wondering how you were.

Computers are great when they're working correctly but so frustrating when they don't :roll: Good on your neighbour, I have a lovely picture of you in my mind sitting typing in your dressing gown with a cuppa at the side :D:D

Good luck with the chemo, I hope they can give it you so you can get this thing behind you.

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Hello May,

Just wanted to send you some gentle hugs {{{{{{{ :) }}}}}} and positive thoughts. Really hope the skin calms down soon.

Debx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello May
    it's lovely to see you on here i hope you can have the chemo on friday.
    take care thinking of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi May
    It was great to hear from you. I do hope your blood tests are OK and you can have the chemo on Friday.
    Take care ((((()))))
    Love
    Hileena
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hi May

Glad to hear from you, with Sticky being away was wondering how we were going to catch up with how you are doing, hope your skin starts behaving and you get your chemo on friday, thinking of you, keeping fingers crossed.........tc...............Marie ((((())))) xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi
    I had a long phone conversation with May today.....if I hear from her again I'll post. Especially at the end of the week when she is due her chemo...if her bloods are ok
    love
    Hileena
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Thanks Hileena will be good to know how she is getting on........xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Let's hope everything has improved by Friday so your chemo can go ahead.
    Christine