Greetings all

Options
Lacura
Lacura Member Posts: 13
edited 8. Apr 2013, 14:35 in Say Hello Archive
Day one of a new life chapter I hope! Just to say Hi to my fellow soldiers!

Look forward to getting to know you all and helping where I can. :)

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Welcome Lacura
    I am pleased you have joined us , what type of arthritis have you got...there are so many different types on here I am sure you will find lots of answers has well has being able to helping others x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Lacura
    Lacura Member Posts: 13
    Options
    The general age related arthritis Barbara! Thank you for your kind welcome. Since the MenoPause struck 10 years ago, joint and muscle pain has gone thru the roof so I thought it time to join ranks with my fellow sufferers! Look forward to reading more helpful/encouraging posts! :D
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ah, I presume you're talking about OA, the most ubiquitous type. I have that in a number of joints thanks to the damage caused by my auto-immune one and it ain't fun. How has your GP reacted? Is he / she being supportive? I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Welcome Lacura

You have certainly come to the right place for help and support, we all know how you feel, living with chronic pain 'aint a barrel 'o laughs at times, like yourself it is OA I have although the worst is in my hands, combined with a autoimmune neurological condition, it's not all gloom and doom as you will find out we like to think laughter is the best medicine, nice to meet you hope to see you around....................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles