slimming world update once again

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 18. Apr 2013, 05:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
lost another 1lb this week this seems to be becoming a habit now. still it's going in the right direction so am happy about that. :lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Yeehaa! Any loss of weight a week is great. :D
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Every little helps.(()) Mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    That's fab Carol you are going in the right direction, it's coming off nice and steady which is the best way to do it :wink: well done star.........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    1lb a week it a really good figure. Rapid weight loss isn't brilliant for keeping your figure slower is far better :wink:

You are doing so well :D

Love

Toni xx
  • Turbogran
    Thanks all for your replies and as I said I am happy with that because I know that loosing between 1 and 2 pounds a week is a real good way to loose it if you want to keep it off and also a more healthier way than these so called crash diets. and slimming worlds eating plan is so easy to follow also the whole family can eat the same meals even if they are not trying to loose weight and enjoy them so there is no cooking 2 separate meals one for you and one for the rest.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Carol that is brilliant....like you say its the right way to do it...and the rest of the family being able to eat the same meals must make life a lot easier..you keep up the good work xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Yes Barbara it dose my husband is actually doing this as well but even if he wasn't I would only still cook the one meal if he wanted to eat other things he'd have to eat out or buy it himself and cook it himself I told him this right at the start. :lol::lol: In fact he reckons my cooking has got better since ive started following slimming world recipes and I experiment more with herbs and spices and things like that. only thing is he is right :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx