Im A Member but looking for Help & Adivce Now :)

weemillie03
weemillie03 Member Posts: 16
edited 19. Apr 2013, 05:15 in Say Hello Archive
Hi Everyone
I'm Lorraine i have been a member for a couple of years but don't get on it much ,but that's changed now.
So im now looking for friends to talk to about the different problems im having at the moment .
In Brief i have J/C/A since the age of 3 im now nearly 50" Got S/S C/K/D due to only have one Kidney i also suffer from T/N & P/N if you don't know what these mean plz don't hesitate to ask .

Life has just been one hard hard struggle,but then told at the age of 15 that i would be in a wheelchair by 21" & im still not in it so that's a massive bonus in my life .
I have like loads of you went through ,women's problems etc ,Stomach problems ( still ongoing tests ) but most of all its how you deal with it isn't it ?? As i have learned from an early age to deal with a lot ,but im still here all be it Not a Strong as i used to be but at least im still here :) Sp plz plz feel free to chat to me about anything ,as i feel im at a funny time in life :( just need to chat about things xx

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello weemillie03
    Its good to have you back with us
    I do have loads of respect for children and young people with Arthritis..I have a little friend that is learning me so much,
    Like you say has you get older you seem to lose some of that strength..but you really have done well ....
    I haven't a clue what T/N and P/N is so if you can clear that up for me
    And I look forward to chatting to you somewhere on the forum... :D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sorry I am late on welcoming you weemillie

BUT I am very pleased to meet you :)

Like Barbara some clarifications of some of the letters would be useful.