Broadchurch ... did you guess who the killer was

alanthemanc
alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
edited 25. Apr 2013, 16:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hope you watched it, I got it wrong, I thought it was that creepy vicar, who got it right. :o :?: . Very good prog, must go there for my holidays.

Comments

• suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I must admit I did work out who it was, thought the acting was superb. Looking forward to the next one :D
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    I thought it was the young boy, but did he destroy the laptop because he knew his father sent the other email to the murdered boy.....?
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    I assumed he destroyed the laptop to hide his emails to Danny, which were mean.
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    I suspected everyone, except the killer :? :lol:
    My daughter got it right though.
    Excellent series. 8)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Didn't watch a single episode for a number of reasons but am comforted to know that it will (undoubtedly) be repeated at some point somewhere in the televisual universe and I'll be one step ahead. :wink: I also know that I will have totally forgotten who did it and why. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    I have missed the series ..but now I have seen who dunit in the papers there is know use watching it.... :roll: must say it sounded good...
    And Alan how are you doing we dont see much of you lately x
    Love
    Barbara
  • alanthemanc
    alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
    Barbara
    I'm ok,I had a massive flare up 1 month ago and had to spend 4 nights sat in a chair downstairs because there was no way I could sleep in my bed because of the pain. Going on a new drug at the end of May, I hope everyone on here is ok, bit depressed over the future, looks a bit grim, never mind. Alanthemanc
  • Catie
    Catie Member Posts: 362
    I thought it might be the vicar :). Really enjoyed this series and can't wait for the next.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I had no idea how popular this programme was until all the hype the other day (reminiscent of JR and Mr Burns)so didn't watch one episode. I thought about watching on catch up but, like Barbara, now I know who it is it probably isn't worth it.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    I loved this programme - it had so much other stuff going on and a host of possible supects.

Having said that the son of the killer - his response gave away who the killer was for me even though he allegedly didn't know.....often the offender's own child can feel 'put out' that the 'victim' gets so much attention.

I am going to miss it :oops:

love

Toni xx
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    I'm going to miss it too Toni :o

Sad eh :lol:

I didn't guess but o/h did, they are saying there is gonna be a follow up, lets hope its as good as this was xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Great news Clare!

I cannae wait :)

Love

Toni xxx