Hello ...........

Options
polomint63
polomint63 Member Posts: 11
edited 13. May 2013, 16:47 in Say Hello Archive
Hello iam T from Scotland with a big birthday this year i have oa among many other things iam a son coming up too 24 this year just want too see what this site is all about as good too talk too people who really understand rather than off loading too family all time iam a happy go lucky person and have been told you will do all right your an out going person but not the same going out alone but iam learning..T

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello again, polomint63 :) You're getting there :) It's all so unfamiliar at first, isn't it?

I hope we can be of help with support and information. Living With Arthritis is where we talk about....er...living with arthritis :lol: . Chit Chat is the fun forum. I hope to see you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello polomint63, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can help with information and support. Quite a few of us on here have other conditions apart from arthritis but we know exactly what you mean about not being able to off-load to family all the time.

I like your line about being out-going is not the same as going out alone - that's very true. I am lucky in that I am happily married and we are going out in a moment but I hope to be back later. Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Hello T

Lovely to meet you and welcome you to our forums.

We all use them to off-load and protect our families from some of our worries/moans :wink:

BIG birthday eh?

Ah well not to worry - it comes to us all in the end doesn't it?

Hope to see you posting soon

Toni xx
  • polomint63
    Options
    Hello again, polomint63 :) You're getting there :) It's all so unfamiliar at first, isn't it?

I hope we can be of help with support and information. Living With Arthritis is where we talk about....er...living with arthritis :lol: . Chit Chat is the fun forum. I hope to see you around.
    Thank you for a reply iam not finding this easy at the moment trying too find if anyone else on here from glasgow or near by too see if they know of any other interesting things going on in area iam very happy too chat withh anyone so thank you again for saying hello...T
  • polomint63
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hello T

Lovely to meet you and welcome you to our forums.

We all use them to off-load and protect our families from some of our worries/moans :wink:

BIG birthday eh?

Ah well not to worry - it comes to us all in the end doesn't it?

Hope to see you posting soon

Toni xx
    Thank you Toni for repley ...T
  • polomint63
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Hello polomint63, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can help with information and support. Quite a few of us on here have other conditions apart from arthritis but we know exactly what you mean about not being able to off-load to family all the time.

I like your line about being out-going is not the same as going out alone - that's very true. I am lucky in that I am happily married and we are going out in a moment but I hope to be back later. Take care. DD
    Hello Dreamdaisy what a lovely name...T
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thank you! My little car is called Daisy - I used to be able to drive for hours at a time but now? :( So I dream about driving Daisy, hence dreamdaisy. I like your name too and it's nice to hear from you again. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Hello T and nice to meet you, sorry this is a bit late, welcome to the forums you will find a lot of help and support on here they are all a great bunch, I live not far from Glasgow.........................Mare x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles