I'm not going away at weekend again

stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
edited 1. Jun 2013, 14:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
I doubt the weekend was, in itself, to blame, Unsure. Being on methotrexate, with a dodgy throat, I have to beware bugs and stuff too. I recommend extra caution in hand-washing and disinfecting and to hell with what the rest of the world thinks.

Don't take chances if it gets worse.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I've been away this week-end too (in all manner of places) and so far so good. I am a great believer in hand gel and disinfectant wipes, not only for me but those around me. I have also discovered, by a lengthy process of trial and error, that if I don't French-kiss strangers I keep the bugs away. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Aww unsure....you get better then you can enjoy a weekend away..never say never..I hope you feel better very soon
    Love
    Barbara
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    ohhhhh you poor thing it must be awful you with COPD to you should see your doctor and always have anti biotics on stock
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hi unsure

I think you know you need to get to your gp, with having CODP it is a must with everything else you have going on, I have also been away for the weekend and am paying the price for it, hope you get sorted out soon.................tc.............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Gosh Unsure you have really NOT been well :?

I do hope you won't cancel your weekends away permanently though
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    phew :wink:
  • newbygran
    newbygran Member Posts: 96
    I have this complaint, coughing, sore throat, tired,soo tired, and so much snot, and gunge, went to the doc's she gave me antibiotics, I had only just come back from a few days at a caravan break near Whitstable, O H, fit as a fiddle as usual,and looking after me, bless him.