ooops

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 23. May 2013, 17:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
small gain this week of half lb at slimming :roll: :roll: still happy thou It happens we will see what next week brings. :lol::lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    It will soon go again .Love to Archie. Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Carol to me this says you are doing it right...weight can fluctuate from day to day ...you keep up the good work... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Keep up the good work girls . do not be like me , went to the cinema had popcorn and added 3lb have managed to lose 2lb , No more popcorn for me .

Well done xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,402
    Don't worry Carol

next week you will loose all the more :wink:
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    You're right not to worry about gaining half a pound. Compared to what you've lost, that's nothing. It'll go next week.
    Christine
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Och Carol half a pound is nothing this is just a little blip, I have every faith you will be back on track next week..............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Thanks ladies for your replies
    I love reading them all they are so full of support I'm not at all bothered about the gain. it is quite funny really because on Monday this week I received some trousers off my catalogue as I only had one pair that fitted properly well tried them on they were too big :roll: so rang catalogue on Tuesday to order next size down and arrange to send others back when I had tried second pair, second pair arrived yesterday so again tried them on still too loose :roll: :roll: so phoned again and now awaiting third pair a size smaller still lady on phone laughed when I explained the problem. :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Whoo-hoo. Way to go Carol.
    Christine