Slippery Fowls

fowls48
fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
edited 3. Jun 2013, 11:10 in Community Chit-chat archive
On Tuesday i went to the local supermarket to get some prawns and to check my bank balance .
How ever on checking the balance i was not impressed :x and was spitting feathers in my mind .I stormed out of the supermarket reached the car park and realised i had not payed for my prawns :oops: :shock: .I ran back in and quickly payed and told the security guard off :lol:
He was watching someone else thankfully :lol:

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh fowls ..its so easy done..must say I would have loved to have seen you telling off the security guard :lol: I once walked up to checkout eating an apple...and said can you price this on in please...no Madam we have to weight them... :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    So you, presumably, were the decoy while your husband made off with a trolleyfull of stuff? :lol:

As Barbara says, it's so easily done.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Oh dear
    When I was about 16 a friend and I went to our local whimpy bar enjoyed a lovely burger and milkshake then set off round the shops half an hour later realised we hadn't paid and rushed back in a panic
    They didn't even realise
    Would many youngster do that these days?
    Maria
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Good try fowls :lol: love the bit about the ticking off :lol: I have actually driven out a petrol station without paying for the fuel by luck the girl new me and where I worked so phoned to let me know :oops: xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Oh the old "I've forgotten to pay for the prawns" excuse is it?, the next thing well be hearing is "I forgot to pay for this Goose in Aldi's as it slipped up me jumper by accident", I think they should transport you to Australia like in the old days that would teach you, they could even do deportation to cost of goods, so say you pinched a tin of sweetcorn you end up on the Isle of white, a pack of loo rolls gets you to France, that kind of thing, prawns would get you to Rockall seeming the sea around it is teaming with the b*****s, kind of hoisted by your own prawn petard as it were! :mrgreen: .
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    mellman01 wrote:
    Oh the old "I've forgotten to pay for the prawns" excuse is it?, the next thing well be hearing is "I forgot to pay for this Goose in Aldi's as it slipped up me jumper by accident", I think they should transport you to Australia like in the old days that would teach you, they could even do deportation to cost of goods, so say you pinched a tin of sweetcorn you end up on the Isle of white, a pack of loo rolls gets you to France, that kind of thing, prawns would get you to Rockall seeming the sea around it is teaming with the b*****s, kind of hoisted by your own prawn petard as it were! :mrgreen: .

:lol::lol::lol: Nice one Mell

Oh Karen!! It's good to see your sense of humour is intact and even better that you are not posting from HMP something's computers

Love

Toni xxx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    :lol::lol:
    Oh Karen, this did make me laugh.
    I bet that security guard thought there was something fishy about you. :wink:
  • mellman01
    Hey you could make a film out of this, you could call it!, wait for it!!.

The Prawn ultimatum!!!. :lol::mrgreen:
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Good one mel :lol:
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    :lol: Like it Mell :lol:
    Is that the one where he finds cod, and is prawn again?
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Brill Mel Brill!!! :lol: Oh Karen only you could go back and give the security guard a telling off for not spotting you walking out of the shop!! Mr bubba chuckled when I told him about your little shop lifting escapade!!
  • fowls48
    :lol::lol:
    Oh Karen, this did make me laugh.
    I bet that security guard thought there was something fishy about you. :wink:
    well i do admit , i forgot to put deodourant on that morning :lol:
  • fowls48
    :lol:
    So you, presumably, were the decoy while your husband made off with a trolleyfull of stuff? :lol:

As Barbara says, it's so easily done.
  • mellman01
    Well I tries me best!, there's loads of other prawn related japery out there but I'll refrain from being to daft just for a while :mrgreen:.