G.P appt

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 29. Jun 2013, 06:20 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone! Well I went to see my G.P this morning for the results of my blood test. Well it wasn't great news, my inflammatory markers where up raised for the 2nd month in a row. So she looked at my legs and had a feel and I was yelping a lot and she was shocked at how much swelling I had in my legs. I told her about my left knee and the hospital and she agreed with me that an x-ray wasn't a good idea and she told me to give it a couple of weeks and if my knee was still extremely painful she would arrange x-rays and scans to see if something was causing the grinding in my knee. Also my calcium reading wasn't good it was very low, lower than normal. Even through I'm dairy- intolerant. So not the best appt, But it's the weekend and my OH & myself have said we are going to have a nice relaxing weekend and will enjoy ourselves.

Comments

• DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm sorry ure appointment didn't say wot you wanted hear :( Were you kind of expecting the news ure markers would be up tho? (My markers are different every week so I have no expectations with mine anymore.lol)

I think having a chilled weekend sounds like a great idea, try not to stress about it all. ((((hugs)))) x
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    bubba I am sorry things didnt go well, could they not do something now for the pain it does sound awful...and making you wait for a couple of weeks...hopefully your legs will ease up for you ..and have a lovely weekend with hubby....xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Oh dear Amanda :(

I hope you can get the calcium levels up somehow :? sorry you are suffering.

Glad you and hubby have weekend plans - mine is going to the racing at Hednesford tomorrow while I do the 'stagger for life' at Tatton Park :roll:

Love

Toni xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    I'm enjoying myself so far! Watched Batman (Micheal Keaton, Jack Nichelson) my fav! (Joker) yesterday afternoon and watched Glastonbury last night enjoyed Dizzee Rascal set.Been listening to my playlist while looking at emails and reading forum! So far good weekend!!