Grrrrr

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 21. Jul 2013, 16:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
What is it with men that they think they have to do a running commentary on sports of any sort when there is a perfectly good commentary already on,is it that they think they know better or just like the sound of their own voices. :roll: Mig

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I too suffer with this issue. I think they think we either don't understand or don't have the concentration levels. Interestingly, Mr LV does it when watching the football, a sport I introduced him to.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Mine stays quiet apart from when it's a sport I like, then I can't shut him up whilst he talks to me about all kindsa things. I know to keep shtum - he seems unable to return the compliment. :roll: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh mig can you not get a telly in another room....for hubby not you
    Love
    Barbara
  • lurch1
    lurch1 Member Posts: 561
    my OH used to do that with most programmes, and as for trying to listen to the news, well!
    He also used to read the newspaper to me
    Which is why i'm now happily single :lol:
  • Catie
    Catie Member Posts: 362
    When my hubby watches sport on the tv he becomes completely mesmorised by it and never utters a word. Neither does he ever hear what I'm saying :)
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I don't have that problem, mig. Mine's too busy cursing and swearing at the ref and pointing out all his sight problems :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright