Its a boy

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 25. Jul 2013, 09:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
Kate and William have a son born 4.25pm weighing 6lb 4ozs. :)
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thanks Carol you bet me to it, congrats to the happy couple with a bouncing baby. What about a poll on the name. Mine is Henry xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Many congratulations to the young couple :)

and welcome to our new Prince

Love

Toni xxx
  • lurch1
    lurch1 Member Posts: 561
    very good news, congrats to the new parents
    As for a name? I admit i got the sex wrong, thought it would be a little girl, so will guess at James
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Have they had twins? I've been hearing reports of an 8lb plus baby. I confess I'm doing the whole Piscean fish-thing, one fish is yawning and saying 'Wow, a woman had a baby,' whilst the other is going 'Aaaaah! That's lovely news.'

As for names, well, what's the betting Michael will be one of them? Or Middleton? Thank whoever he wasn't a girl, somehow Queen Carole doesn't sound quite right. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    My vote is for Wayne !
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Of course its lovely news...and congratulation to them...but I feel for all the young mums having to struggle with there new baby's
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    I was pleased when they announced it as I'm real royalist and have a soft spot for Wills & Harry because I loved Princess Diana. As for a name well I had a bet it would be a girl and call her Alexandria so maybe something like Alexander or Philip( after OH!). We should know today!!
  • Turbogran
    Sorry all it was an 8lb 6ozs baby boy DD was not concentrating when I did post was watching TV at the same time.Pisces bit on tv this morning was because if he had been born 32 minuets later he would have been a Leo. apparently.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Sorry, Turbo, I've had to grin again: I think you meant 'minutes' rather than 'minuets', I now have a lovely image of the royal new parents and the staff etc doing a Jane Austen-style dance as the event unfolded. :)

I hope that once they have left the hospital they will be left alone by the ever-increasingly intrusive media. The new one has a lifetime of public living ahead, give the little lad a break now, that seems only fair. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    when I read your post DD I had a good giggle at the image it put in my mind too :lol::lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Never happen DD the press will be all over the poor nipper now, personally I feel the effort to re-stablishing the royals goes to William and Harry and now Kate, its about time Liz and Charlie grabbed the nettle and stood aside and allowed William and Kate the top slot, how wonderful it would be to have to very decent well like young couple at the helm of this modern and diverse nation I'm sure it would be like a super tonic to many of us and it would show the world we are a truly modern nation well up for embracing any level of social change, I for one would love them in charger rather dear old fuddy duddy Charles and his mum Camilla!. :o Oh well it wont happen but I thought I'd say my piece, anyway well done to both of them they look happy and are both well grounded young adults, Diana would have been so so proud of him and Harry if she were still with us all.
  • bubbadog
    They where lovely last night to step forward and answer questions, They both where glowing. And the baby Prince was almost practising his Royal wave!! I hope they are left in peace after the name is released to enjoy the new baby to themselves. If Diana was here she would be so proud of William & Kate they are doing a great job!
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Doubt they will be able to call it anything other than a long established Royal name.
    We haven't had an Arthur for a long time though.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Well bookies favourite George wins the day.surprised about the other 2 names. I was expecting William or Charles to be in there somewhere.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • bubbadog
    Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge! I got the 2nd Name right!! Bit of a mouthful but a nice name.
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    cant understand why they never called him colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • mike26
    mike26 Member Posts: 416
    yes congratulations
    I to am a royalist such a lovley couple
    well done :P mike26