diets.....

Options
buffycat
buffycat Member Posts: 24
edited 1. Aug 2013, 15:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
so the sun has come out, and at the moment, i am not exactly happy with my figure to get any amount of flesh out!

so, i did slimming world several years ago, and it worked really well. however, i'm currently toying with the idea of doing the Cambridge diet. I've met with a local rep, so understand the diet itself, but wonder....has anyone here ever tried it and how did you get on with it?

comments gratefully received!

buffycat
x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ummm, am I right in thinking that you have just had a baby and have RA? Many moons ago I knew a woman who did the Cambridge, it cost her a lot of money and yes, she shed the weight only to pile it all back on - and more - because she had not altered her eating habits, or attitude to food, in any way. I think that's one of the 'dangers' of these kinds of diets, you stick at it for the required length of time but then?

There are many schemes out there (all involving a financial cost to you) so why not check out the Fast Diet - it involves five days of the usual and two days of a low calorie intake. The weight loss is steady, and your eating habits do change. There are some smashing recipes for the two days too, it's still a case of eating well and eating with pleasure. Good luck with whatever you try and I hope it works for you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    I can't remember this one Buffycat :? Is it the high protein one?

But if you can afford and decide to go for it please do let us know how you get on.

Love

Toni xxx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    My OH is doing the fast one 5 days and 2 days low calorie
    I'm doing Slimming World....so between us !!!!!! :lol:

Love
    Hileena