Hello all

LesleyJ1509
LesleyJ1509 Member Posts: 26
edited 28. Jul 2013, 14:46 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone, Lesley here. I am currently living with OA in my neck, back, knee, wrists, hands and fingers. I look forward to chatting to like-minded people that understand the day to day challenges of living with the pain of OA.
love from
Lesley
xx

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”
― Mary Anne Radmacher

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Lesley. It's good to meet you. Yup we know what it's like all too well :lol: I hope to see you around. Living With Arthritis is where we talk about all things arthritic. Chit Chat is for non-arthritis talk and where we have a bit of fun. The other forums are self-explanatory. I wish you well.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Lesley and welcome to the forum
    I have OA in quite a few joints..and just had my first hip replaced and doing well
    You have come to the right place for support and there is lots of info on here...
    I do hope to see you posting more very soon x
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hi Lesley

Welcome you have certainly come to the right place for advice, support and help, this is the best forum that I know of everyone is so helpful and kind, feel free to post anywhere hope to see you around...............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • LesleyJ1509
    LesleyJ1509 Member Posts: 26
    thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

xxx
    love from
    Lesley
    xx

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”
    ― Mary Anne Radmacher