Bad News Today

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 4. Aug 2013, 03:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Have just had message from my daughter to say that my granddaughter has miscarried the baby. not good news as she and her partner were so happy when she found she was pregnant. so disappointing
:(:(
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh Carol :(

I am so so sorry what sad news :( I do hope that this is the first time such a sad thing has happened to them and that they will be able to have their much wanted baby next time :?

My heart goes out to you all

Love and ((()))

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Toni
    yes it is the first time they both have children by other relationships my granddaughter has a almost 18 month old baby girl and he has a little boy about 3 /4 years old, so hopefully they will have one together at some point.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    So sorry,you will be feeling the loss as well as them,thinking of you all. Mig
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I'm very sad to hear your news. Never an easy thing to go through,

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Oh Dear
    I'm so so sorry to hear such bad news
    (((( ))))) to you and your family
    Maria
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Carol I am so sorry...its such an awful time for them....I hope it isn't long before they have there family together...x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Ladies yes we are all a bit sad :) at the moment but i'm sure in time it will pass. as for OH and myself we have had this once before when our daughter was pregnant about 13 years ago and she went for her 12 week scan and was told she had what they call a molar pregnancy and that there was no baby there with this condition the fetus is eaten by a cancerous type of mole before it is 10 - 12 weeks old she went on after to have our youngest granddaughter who is now 11 and going to secondary school in September. I have spoken to my eldest granddaughter this morning and she don't sound too bad and she knows she has all the family love surrounding her and her partner and other baby daughter so I have no doubt that they will soon be telling us she is pregnant again. also the good thing is she only lives about 3 to 4 mins walk from her Mum Dad Brother and young sister. and only a short bus ride from my sister. :|
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    It's so awful hearing someone close has had a miscarriage. My niece had a miscarriage a month go. Your whole family must be heart-broken. My heart goes out to your family at this sad time Carol.
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Bubbadog
    yes all a bit upset but unfortunately these things happen and usually for a reason and you never find out why as my granddaughter and i were discussing this morning.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    I am so so sorry to hear your news. Poor girl. I do remember when I miscarried and how it affected me and hubby. My thoughts are with you and all your family.
    Karen xx
  • Turbogran
    Thank you Karen :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    So sorry about your granddaughter's loss. I know several people who have lost babies and gone on to have several little bundles of joy. It is hard for all of the family. I'm sure it won't take long for them to have a lovely baby.
    Christine
  • Turbogran
    Thank you Christine
    I'm sure it wont she has already told her brother and sister that they will have another one to call them uncle and auntie (she already has a an 18 month old little girl ) so she has in her mind that she wants to try again.
    Stay positive always👍xx