Laughing at myself...brain fog mistakes.....

Boomer13
Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
edited 2. Aug 2013, 12:15 in Say Hello Archive
Hi,

I thought I would share a funny brain-fog (well, brain-absent) moment so you could have a good laugh. I had mine last night.

After an exhausting day battling pain, road trip and a lovely but tiring visit with my mum (she has Alzheimer's). I arrived home and was assembling my night-time meds and my dog's meds. With mind entirely elsewhere, I took the whole lot myself, including the dog's (she's gets a cocktail of meds too)! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: !

Seems to be no harm done this morning. I didn't wake up to furry palms or fangs! Husband says breath is suspect and I do feel like howling today :lol::lol: .

Thank you very much PsA & brain fog!

Comments

• Boomer13
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I see the brainfog continues on today as I have posted this in the wrong spot.....Oh dear... :roll:
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Your dog is obviously a friendly soul who likes saying hello, so the post is in the right place I'd say!
  • Boomer13
    Oh thank you daffy2, I knew there was a reason I posted it here. :wink:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Animal meds are not that different to human meds - I remember a friend of mine (a vet) telling me that pigs take sulphasalazine but I can't remember why (not why he told me but why they do) (if you see what I mean) (yup, brain fog). :wink:

I did giggle, Boomer13, because I can picture the scene. I'll pop round later to worm you. :) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Boomer13
    Thanks DD;

Yes, I wasn't too worried because her (dog's) meds come from my pharmacy and are just lower doses of what we'd take ourselves. It gave me an excuse to laugh at myself yet again. I seem to have lots of these at the moment :lol::lol: .

I knew something wasn't quite right as I swallowed the lot.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Woof! :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Boomer13
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mostly at myself when I look in the mirror! :roll: