Weekly update time

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 9. Aug 2013, 12:07 in Community Chit-chat archive
after yesterday's bad news todays good news is that at slimming world weigh in tonight I lost 2lb now 6lb from target and 2and lbs to 5 stone award and I was slimmer of the week this week. :):) happier Smilies tonight. :):)
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well done that's some doing in one week and a reward too. Mig
  • Sharon2960
    Sharon2960 Member Posts: 329
    Well done! What an inspiration! I gained 3lb at last weeks WI and I'm fairly sure none if it will have disappeared by tomorrow evening - may even have added to it!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Da daaah!!!!

Well done you Carol Slimmer of the week

f015.gif Almost 5 stone??? Amazing :)

love

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Thank you all I was surprised :o:o:) myself this week for a few weeks now its been half a pound then a pound so wasn't expecting 2 this week,
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    blimey Carol nearly 5 stone...bet you cant wait.....you must celebrate that :D:D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Well done Carol
    I just got myself back to SW last week after a 4 month break....I'm forever stopping and starting....I was half a pound over target weight when I stopped {march} and dreaded getting on the scales but believe it or not I had only put on 1 and a half pounds.....so that's still within my target range......I'm chuffed :wink:

Love
    Hileena
  • Turbogran
    That's great Hileena when I started because there was a lot to loose I made an interim target which meant loosing 5stone 3 and a half pounds and as of last Tuesday I have 6lb to go and have decided to call that my target for a bit and have a go at maintaining for a few months before I take my target down a little bit lower. So what you have said is a bit of encouragement because you have obviously still eaten sensibly while you were not attending. I must admit this way of eating has become a habit in my house now and even if we are away we find ourselves choosing wisely what we eat. :roll: :wink:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Turbogran
    barbara12 wrote:
    blimey Carol nearly 5 stone...bet you cant wait.....you must celebrate that :D:D xx

Don't worry Barbara I will because it will mean I only have to loose 3 and half lbs more to bring me down to my chosen target and when I started I never dreamed that I would actually achieve it now it's in sight. :D:D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • hileena111
    Hi Carol
    Yes you stick to that as your target until you feel ready to go further down.......I wasn't sticking to the plan during that 4 months but somehow the skimmed milk, 4 oz low fat cheese HE Weetabix, other HE's etc etc sticks even if a lot of it doesnt :lol:

I'm off in the caravan tomorrow morning for a week....this is going to be interesting.....When Peter and I head out to some place there are always stops for coffee and cake {half a cake each :lol: } but a few halves :lol:
    Somehow not looking forward to a week on Monday....which is weigh in day.
    The only good thing...if you can call it that....is the same day I'm starting seated zumba classes with our arthritis care branch :shock: It will either kill or cure :lol:

Love
    Hileena
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    5 stone? Wow, that's wonderful. And only 6 more lbs to lose. You'll lose them in no time.
    Christine
  • hileena111
    Hi Carol
    Well I've just got back from a weeks holiday.......I dread to think what Monday will bring :shock:
    When is your weigh in day?
    Love
    Hileena