• Mat48
    Mat48 Member Posts: 1,075
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh DD that is very harsh news. Lashings of sympathy. Mat xx
    If you get lemons, make lemonade
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Oh DD, are you going for some sort of record? I think you can stop now. You've had enough going on lately. Despite feeling down, you always appear to be such a strong woman and even see the funny side. Take care of yourself as much as you can. (((hugs)))
    Christine
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    The funny side is always there, applerose, waiting to be spotted. Sometimes it is really camouflaged and other times it's staring me right in the face but I don't spot it. :wink:

I am out on my feet today - I have shopping to do and should get some bloods done but I am beyond tired. :( I must sort myself out, perhaps another cup of tea will help. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh DD...it never ends...bless...wish I could help but like Hileena say you know we are always here...by the way we haven't been in the den for a while...its beckoning... :) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    Now that is a good thought, Barbara - such is my muddle at the moment I had forgotten all about that wondrous little place - and tomorrow is Friday, our traditional den-hitting day. Count me in, see you there! :wink: DD
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I go away for a couple of days and look what happens - DD gathers another diagnosis :shock: Flippin' 'eck, woman! Leave summat for the rest of us. You're going through the entire medical dictionary. How's your prostate?

Nope, it's not funny. It's a pain on top of many pains. You can handle it 'cos it's what you do. And we will be here to help just as you always are for us.

Now, about the den. Room for a little 'un?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Have a good time ladies. Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    Well, I plumbed new depths yesterday and today don't seem to be shaping up too well either. :roll: No matter, I shall forge sideways in all directions! :)

I have been forgetting my manners, I apologise. :oops: Thank you, everyone of you, for your support over the past few days, it is much appreciated and much needed. Je suis une very glum DD but that will pass because all things do. DD
  • Toots
    Toots Member Posts: 483
    I think you're allowed to be tres glum, can hardly blame you. Personally I think sometimes a couple of days of wallowing before rebooting can be just what's needed. Squishy hugs Daisy, here's to tomorrow being a better day! x
    Toots x
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Bloomin heck DD- no words, just these
    {{{{{{{{{ }}}}}}}}}.

Deb xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Thank you, dibdab, they are much appreciated. I still can't locate my Ten Commandments but I am sure they will turn up somewhere when I actually find some energy to start tidying the house.

It's dawned on me that I now belong to the select group of those who are living with an unholy trinity. :wink: DD
  • dreamdaisy
    So, I've been sensible and been resting, not doing too much and things were feeling better. So what do I go and do? Go to the supermarket and shop 'cos we were out of so many things. The nett result is that I've been flaked out in bed since 3pm. Stupid, stupid Daisy. :roll:
  • mig
    DD you are norty. Mig
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Aw, DD. I think we are all guilty of doing that. Hope you managed to get enough rest.
    Christine
  • stickywicket
    mig wrote:
    DD you are norty. Mig

Nothing new there, mig. Shall we give her detention (in bed) ?
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig wrote:
    DD you are norty. Mig

Nothing new there, mig. Shall we give her detention (in bed)

And on her own,that'll teach her. Mig
  • stickywicket
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Steven Wright
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Sorry to hear you are feeling low DD. You've had a heck of a year so it's not surprising. As for overdoing things, we all do that. Sometimes you just have to go out and do stuff and suffer the consequences. Chin up and all that.
  • destiny0321
    destiny0321 Member Posts: 88
    hi dd what can i say but keep your chin up.
    you have had a lot of things thrown at you one way or another.
    thinking of you destiny :)
  • Toots
    Hey Daisy, how are you feeling today? I hope you've had some rest and learned your lesson :lol:
    Toots x
  • dreamdaisy
    Hello and thank you for asking, I appreciate it. :) The horrendous fatigue has eased but the aches and pains are still there (which is no great surprise and really not worthy of mention - I have arthritis and that is what it does).

It has been a lousy year (there are still some months left for more stuff to go mammaries-upwards) but hopefully life has had enough fun in chucking its nasties at me.

Thank you Salamander, you are quite right but it would make a pleasant change if one didn't feel as though one is always trying to recover from a bad bout of 'flu.

Hello Destiny, I usually keep my chin up, it is unlike me to get down and Eyeore-ish but sometimes it does all get a bit much. Luckily for me I am a resilient old bird. :wink:

Now, young Mig and SW. Having a bed to myself is pure luxury so I fail to see the punishment element; I am happy to accept regardless. :lol:
    DD
  • mig
    Now then young DD I can give you at least 10 years ! But I agree about having a bed to ones self pure luxury ,no big lump snoring ,breaking wind or hogging the whole bed bliss. Mig
  • Toots
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Hello and thank you for asking, I appreciate it. :) The horrendous fatigue has eased but the aches and pains are still there (which is no great surprise and really not worthy of mention - I have arthritis and that is what it does).

Glad to hear the worst of the fatigue has passed, it means today is slightly better xxx
    Toots x
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Pet
    Just keep going and like others say keep your chin up. :wink:
    Thinking about you

Love
    Hileena