Any ONE WHO HAS OSTEOARTHRITIS in e8 area

mills20061970
mills20061970 Member Posts: 21
Can anyone tell me if there a branch or group that i can join as i need help , i would love to speak to other who have Osteoarthritis of the knees.

feel free to email me .

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    There are many of us on here with OA, if you post again on the Living with Arthritis part of the forum you will gain more replies. There is always someone around to chat about matters arthritic - I have OA in both ankles, both knees and my right hip, plus another arthritis affecting those and other joints. Such fun! :D We may not be in your specific area but that doesn't matter - we know what it's like and that does. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Dear mills20061970

Thank you for your posting on the forum and I apologise for the delay in replying. You can look for branches in your area on our website and you can also contact our England regional office either by phone or email to speak to them about branches. You can access all this information on the link http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/InyourArea/SouthEngland/ContactUs

You can also call us here on the freephone helpline if you would like to talk things through with one of our helpline team. The number is 0808 800 4050 and we are open 10am – 4pm weekdays.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Best Wishes
    Dawn