Hi there I am new this forum

chants25
chants25 Member Posts: 2
edited 12. Oct 2013, 16:46 in Say Hello Archive
Hi I am 42 years old and have RA I have had it for about 8 years I am going through a rough time at the moment feeling very down and in pain alot. I thought I would try this forum as I knew people would understand.

Comments

• marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Chants Wecome to the forum ,Sorry you are having such a bad time at the moment ,Marrianne :)
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,707
    Hello there and welcome from me, too. I also have RA and I think you'll find these forums a very good place for support and a friendly chat with people who understand how the situation is for us.

Please join in anywhere you like on any thread. Living With Arthritis and Chit Chat are the most popular forums. I hope to see you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can help with information and support. I am seventeen years in with PsA and about five in with OA - I empathise with the pain and feeling low, 'tis misery-inducing, no?

What meds are you currently taking? A little more background about you will help us get a better picture of what's been going on. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • jimall
    jimall Member Posts: 16
    Hi chants
    Welcome i have o/a this is a great forum and you will get a big welcome from evrybody . Speak later.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    A pain-free welcome from me, too! Yes, we understand rough times, I think. Hope you are better today!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,397
    Welcome to the forums Chants25

Please do come along in and join in any of the forums you will be welcomed :)

Love

Toni xxx