Sjogren's syndrome

Options
ellerd
ellerd Member Posts: 12
edited 21. Oct 2013, 03:49 in Say Hello Archive
Does anyone else have Sjorgren's? Have dry eyes (partic right eye), dry mouth. Feel constantly tired and joints ache. Rheumatologist says I have this plus RA. Have been put on sulfasalazine but not sure if this is for RA or sjorgrens. Would be interesting to contact anyone else who has this.

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi ellerd pleased to meet you, I have not had a definite diagnosis yet from my rheumy but my neurologist is positive I have sjogrens so will have to wait till December till I see rhumy again, she is sitting on the fence as all my tests have come back borderline positive even the lip biopsy I had done, I am afraid I cant help you with the meds as it is OA I have. if you repost this on LWA more people will see it I think there are a few people that have sjogrens, good luck hope to see you around ..............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • ellerd
    ellerd Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks and I wish you luck also.
    I am new to this site - what is LWA and how do I post on it?
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Sorry!! LWA is Living With Arthritis forum, just post the same way you have done on here, we are all used to the shorthand and forget the newbies wont understand it :lol: good luck.................Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello and a warm welcome from me, sorry I wont be much help but I see Marie has pointed you to the LWA part of the forum..I do hope you some answers off there...I do look forward to seeing you around the forum x
    Love
    Barbara