playing the balancing game

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 25. Oct 2013, 08:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
reached target at slimming world 2 weeks ago in fact I was 1lb under target last week In lost 1lb putting me 2lb under target so rearranged food a bit this week and I gained 2lb putting me dead on target so have to rearrange again slightly this week to see if I can maintain next week. luckily as long as you stay within 3lb below or 3lb above you are still
classed as a target member. It's just learning what will keep me in that target zone. a big learning curve but I will stay there. :lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm sure you will, Carol. You've done incredibly well and your determination is such that I'm sure you'll continue to do so.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    Congratulations! That's terrific accomplishment, you must be so pleased!
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Good there's a bit of leeway ,keep up the good work. Mig
  • purpleowl
    purpleowl Member Posts: 231
    Options
    Hi Carol,

a really well done!! That is an amazing achievement, you must feel like a new woman. I think it's a plan for life and it's very achievable.

I have another 10lbs to go and I am struggling, I'm getting bored of eating so much as well(never thought I would say that!) :roll: I've stopped eating so many of the M********* low fat yoghurts as they have Aspartimine. Apparently that additive can cause loads of health problems! :cry:

trish xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Carol you do seem to have this finely tuned...it not easy I know..but you have done so well ..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Carol, you've done amazingly well, you should be an inspiration to others, you never gave up when it got hard. Enjoy the new slim you! Sending a huge (())
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    I reckon if you think you are bit over or under one week you could skip going that week or wear something 'light or heavy':lol:

Seriously though you will have already got into good habits so you can do it :)

Love

Toni xxx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    You will get there Carol, after all you have put into losing all that weight YOU will succeed, go Carol you can do it................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Thank you ladies for all your replies this group is great for getting support and replies to posts so glad I joint I found it.

Toni you are so right the good habits are in fact habits now cos even if I eat out or in a hotel I always look for the meal that is best for not sabotaging my weight loss.

Bubbadog don't worry I am enjoying the new me. :lol::lol:

Barbara not quite finely tune yet but working on it :roll:

Purpleowl the last little bit is always hard because you so want to get there and it seems to take ages it the last 10lbs took me six weeks I kept going up and down it was only due to a loss of 3and a half lbs 2 weeks ago curtersy of a stomach bug and hardly eating for about 4/5 days.

Once again thank you all for your replies and support with this and I am very pleased with myself at achieving this goal and am now looking to achieve the next goal to keep it off. :roll: To be followed if successful to lose a bit more at a later date. :wink::)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,925
    Options
    Carol you have done so well. did you see the programme about the man who weighed 70 stone he was going in hospital for a gastric band.
    it made me wonder what weight do they say is the weight to be.
    i'm 9 stone.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx