David Suchet

Options
knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 25. Oct 2013, 05:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
Brilliant scriptwriting for David Suchet in the first episode of the last ever series of Poirot yesterday. It kept me on the edge of my seat for the whole two hours and I never even came close to guessing who the villian was. This was drama at its best and we need more tv of this high calibre as compared to a lot of rubbish which is produced for our so called viewing. I sat so close to David Suchet and the gorgeous Orland Bloom at our daughter's graduation I could almost have reached out and touched them.

I'm also a huge (not in size I hasten to add :lol: ) Downton Abbey and Paradise fan and just adore all the period costumes.

What do you like watching on tv?

Janet xx

Comments

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I love watching Paradise, I also enjoyed Mr Selfrige, I managed to confuse the two when I started to watch the Paradise this time, Downton is one of my favorites along with period dramas as well, just started watching the Tudors, I'm sure I've watched it before but I still enjoy it
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I missed it because Mr DD wanted something else but I know it will crop up on ITV3 at some point. I have to say I am a great CSI fan, plus Castle and Body of Proof. I like many of the programmes on BBC4, they are thought provoking. I have never watched Downton, Mr Selfridge or any costume dramas of that ilk, they are not my cup of tea. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I do love Downton...and the detective set in war time...mi brains gone again... :shock: :?
    Love
    Barbara
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    I kept calling Mr Selfridge ..Mr Sainsbury, But never mind that ,oh I loved Henri Leclerc .sooooooo handsome :oops: x
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    I do love Downton...and the detective set in war time...mi brains gone again... :shock: :?[/quote ....Barbara think thats Foyles war ,yes its brilliant .. :) Marrianne x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    marrianne wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:
    I do love Downton...and the detective set in war time...mi brains gone again... :shock: :?[/quote ....Barbara think thats Foyles war ,yes its brilliant .. :) Marrianne x
    Thanks Marrianne...I could not think of it....gosh am I showing mi age :lol:
    Love
    Barbara