The Forum Baby is getting a younger brother or sister!

jenzie06
jenzie06 Member Posts: 708
edited 28. Oct 2013, 08:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
I wonder if some of you remember me? You were all very supportive during my pregnancy and birth of the forum baby. That 'baby' is now 3 and a half and goes to school next September. He is gorgeous and certainly keeps me on my toes.

Hubbie and I decided to extend our family and very quickly we find out that we are pregnant again. It's still very early days (morning sickness has already kicked in - it was never this bad with Harry!) but we've told our close families. My mum has terminal cancer so it has given her a boost and added to her fighting spirit. We hope it will help in the dark times.

Now wondering what we have let ourselves in for as we also have a 6 month old golden retriever pup who is the size of a horse!!

Comments

• thistlegirl
    thistlegirl Member Posts: 229
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    wow Jenzie. I wasn't on the forum then but looked up your post.
    Congratulations!!!
    My sister had really bad morning sickness with number 2 and none with her first. First was a boy, second turned out to be a girl-more trouble from the start!

I am sorry to hear about your mum, I hope this news helps her keep up the fight.

Your previous thread looked like so much fun, I hope all goes well with number 2 and you keep us updated when you can.

Thistle
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Congratulations, Jenzie. I hope it's a trouble-free pregnancy.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Wonderful news-congratulations. I hope the morning sickness settles soon :? . Do keep us updated- it's lovely to share good news.

Deb xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh Jen I remember it well..it was all so exciting...I am so very pleased for you both..please keep us updated.. :D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Congrats Jenzie! Hope the morning sickness gets better and you can enjoy your pregnancy. You will have to keep us posted as much as you can and let us know about cravings! Your 6mnth Lab pup is the size of a horse & one of my 10mnth old kittens is the size of a dog!! What do they have in their food some sort of growth hormone??!! :lol:

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, one of our aunts has terminal cancer, when her two daughters had children 18mnths a part we saw a change in her like she had more strength. I hope your mom stays strong and fights this evil disease.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello Jenzie
    yes I remember you and Harry good luck with this pregnancy.
    golden retrievers are lovely dogs so happy and lovely I had one.
    take care love to your mum.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Toots
    Toots Member Posts: 483
    Congratulations Jenzie! Wishing you all the best with this pregnancy and sending strength to you mum xxx
    Toots x