Moving House

shandy4greenday
shandy4greenday Member Posts: 344
edited 28. Oct 2013, 11:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
I am finally moving house a week on Tuesday.I have been waiting for 3 years for this day to finally come to get away from my awful neighbours.Hopefully my stress levels will eventually lower soon.I think I have a flare up starting I really don't need it right now if only it will at least wait a bit longer if it must arrive.I'm not feeling too great but I have no choice but to carry on I have packing to do and my daughter has been trying to help as much as she can bit is unable to do it all.I am hoping it won't last long and I can get the move done without too much pain.I hope everyone has been as well as expected and I will be absent for a bit but will try and pop in when I can :)

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I do hope you'll be very happy in your new home and that the flare doesn't materialise. Please let us know how you get on.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Good luck,pop in when you can. Mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Good luck in your new home, hope the flair dies down soon x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Good luck with the move and I hope you will enjoy your new home and the flare up will behave and hold fire for you. xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    shandy its horrible to say the least when you have bad neighbors...I hope you will be very happy in your new home...just try and pace yourself with the packing..but easier said than done...good luck with everything...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Toots
    Toots Member Posts: 483
    Good luck Shandy! I'm all too familiar with living next to hellish neighbours, I hope your flare lets you get on and find some peace x
    Toots x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I've never had hellish neighbours, just noisy ones, but that is hellish in its own way. I will be moving soon and yes, it's bl**dy hard work but the possible gains for you and me will make it all worth while. Good luck! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Hi shandy; I hope you have more peace at your new place. Neighbors can make all the difference, for good or bad!

Good luck, less stress hopefully will mean fewer flares.