Ladygrow

numptynora
numptynora Member Posts: 782
edited 10. Nov 2013, 04:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have just put my lady grow on having come back from the shops, it's not exceptionally cold out there but I was almost shivering to the bone so when I got in I put my ladygrow on and put the heating on
I can thoroughly recommend it to anyone that feels the cold, I look like a 'nanny bear'

How do you keep warm?
Numps x
Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.

Comments

• lululu
    lululu Member Posts: 486
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Would be no good for me Numps, I often need to hurry to the bathroom, my laundry bills would be more than my heating bills! :wink:
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    I get warm lying on a three foot heating pad. Once I'm cold, I'm cold for hours even bundled up. I need an external heat source, like a plunge into a hot bath. I've often thought of getting an electric blanket but held off because I don't need a larger electric bill. Holding the cat helps....

Numpty, what's a Ladygrow?
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi numpty..I have just bought one..I love it and so warm..but I pray no one comes to the door :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    I got my two in presents last year and wouldn't do without them soooo cosy x

Boomer, if I have got it right they are onsies, as the name suggests they are all in one suits very cosy and comfy x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    got a dalmation one with ears ,another tip warm the bed with a few minutes blast with the hair drier ......Marrianne x :):)
  • Boomer13
    Thanks for the definition. Sounds very cosy.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    marrianne wrote:
    got a dalmation one with ears ,another tip warm the bed with a few minutes blast with the hair drier ......Marrianne x :):)
    What a good idea... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Numpty

Not a onesie? I believe we should be in them at one point in our lives, as a baby, never again...lol!! Hate them!

Elainexx
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Boomer, imagine a fluffy baby grow but on an adult scale :lol:

Barbara, I had to give my grandson a lift into town a few nights ago, I couldn't be bothered to change so I just drove and hoped I wasn't stopped...grandson couldn't stop laughing!!

I'm glad to hear they've caught on, the one I wear to bed is much thinner than the fluffy one and so comfy, no draft when you turn over in bed
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • Boomer13
    Numpty, I do feel thick-headed now that you provided that image :lol: !

Oh well, I am thick-headed at the moment :roll:
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    I snuggle under my furry throw while watching telly and my furry babies both jump on me to give me extra warmth!! I think if I got a onesie it would swap me and trip me up as I'm only 4foot nothing!! :o
  • Boomer13
    I've been looking at a heated polar fleece blanket that zips around your feet and snaps around your shoulders. Plug it in and ahhhhh. The cats and I would love it! (my wallet won't :cry: they are expensive).
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Kids all have them....they were so the 'in' Christmas pressie last year I think.

The only thing I really don't like personally is men in them :? makes me feel faintly queasy :oops:

love

Toni xxx