Esa Second lot of forms,help

oldies
oldies Member Posts: 66
Hi All
Hope someone can help me on here.I was put in the support group this time last year,i received another lot of forms in september this year.I know they do another review every so often does anyone know if they get in touch with you about the result of these forms or do they just keep you in the support group?I have heard nothing back from them,dont want to get in touch with them and rock the boat.Any advice on this would be good.They dont half cause you stress !!!!!

Comments

• As5567
    As5567 Member Posts: 665
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    oldies wrote:
    Hi All
    Hope someone can help me on here.I was put in the support group this time last year,i received another lot of forms in september this year.I know they do another review every so often does anyone know if they get in touch with you about the result of these forms or do they just keep you in the support group?I have heard nothing back from them,dont want to get in touch with them and rock the boat.Any advice on this would be good.They dont half cause you stress !!!!!

They will keep you in the support group until a decision has been made, they should contact you and let you know the outcome/if you need to attend an assessment, if you're in doubt then I'd suggest calling DWP and asking for an update.
  • oldies
    Hi
    I dint get a phone call like the last time,just a letter telling me how much the will pay me and that i will get the christmas bonus of £10.There is nowhere in the letter that staes they have reviewed the forms that i sent back.You just have to assume you are staying in the support group.Good luck to all who have the stress of the flippin form filling and assesments process x
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Hi, I am thinking this too. Sent back my forms mid September & haven't heard anything either. I'm in the support group too. Although, not had the letter about my Christmas bonus just yet! It is stressful.

Janie xx
  • oldies
    Hi Janie
    I too sent mine back mid september.I was getting worried about not hearing anything,i phoned DIAL up who helped me fill the forms in,they said this is what they are sometimes doing now and to keep a check on your bank.If money is paid in still do not worry about it.Keep us posted.The stress of all this doesnt help our illness.The letter was exactly the same as the first one with the addition of mentioning the xmas bonus x