humira didn't arrive

tkachev
tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
edited 4. Dec 2013, 12:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
i know there is still an hour to go before they clock off but my expected Humira delivery hasn't arrived. There is a way you can look up a 2 hour window slot to know when it should arrive but i don't know how to do this?

Does anyone know how to look up your delivery slot?

Elizabeth
Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein

Comments

• salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Just ring them up.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I guess by now it either will or won't have arrived. I do hope it's come.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    hah.co.uk/eta just enter your registration no. and it gives you details of your expected delivery ; or as you've been told , you can phone them .
    Jillyb
  • tkachev
    I was trying to avoid using the phone. salamander it was you who pointed out the premium rate!

I was on a free inclusive calls package but it has now run out. As DD said in the other thread the alternitive cheaper number no longer exists.

I'm afraid it hasn't arrived sticky.

Thank you Jilly. I have contacted them by email. No time slot/date was showing so I expect they missed me off the list.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I am so sorry, this is not good, yes? I haven't rung them for ages because they email me, I cannot remember how this was set up but I like it because I can track my estimated delivery. If I were you I would contact my rheumatology unit because, in my experience, they are the ones who employed HaH, ergo they might be able to help in the short-term. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    So it was! Sorry. See my pm.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    I have only had to ring them once ,I have a named person to ask for should I need to call them and she is the one that calls me to arrange delivery.Hope they get it to you soon. Mig
  • cherrybim
    cherrybim Member Posts: 334
    Hello Elizabeth

I'm sorry your Humira didn't arrive, neither did my Embrel, due on Monday! On the morning of expected delivery I always plug in my customer number to find out the estimated time. This week it was between 12.45p.m. and 2.45p.m so both OH and I were on the qv.......................zilch ! On telephoning them the following day the answer was 'it says not delivered' why didn't they call me I ask? :?

I/we know that for us to miss an injection is not the end of the world, however for my friend who has cronic myeloid leukemia, it is. She has her medication delivered by a company with a similar premise to H@H. Her Oncologist has told her that on no account must she ever miss a dose :shock:

These companies are responsible for the delivery to patients of all manner of drugs and the slightest 'horlicks' for some of those patients is a potential disaster. :(

I am pondering the fact that if there are two of us AC members within the space of a week who have experienced non-delivery, how many more are out there?

Cherry x
  • dreamdaisy
    I had a delivery at the beginning of November then the following week was rung (out of the blue) to arrange my next delivery. This was an error on behalf of a new 'trainee' who would not listen to my explanation that I had received a delivery, she kept insisting I needed to arrange the next. I suspect they are having problems, if I have any further difficulties then I will let my rheumatology unit know. DD
  • mig
    You must let your rheumatology team know,it was stressed to me that should there be any problem let them know straight away and they always ask when I go to the clinic. Mig
  • tkachev
    I did email them but am still waiting for a reply. Salamander has kindly given me another 'free' number and I was able to get through and they say they are going to courier it to me today.

I wonder if the email will get a response and I'll get 2 lots delivered!

Unfortunatley I have run out of injections.

thanks Mig I see my rheummy on 19th Dec. I'll let her know.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    awe Elizabeth that's not very good, hope you can get something sorted out soon before you feel too bad..............marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • tkachev
    The courier never arrived.

If he/she started the journey i'd expect them to reach their destination rather than stop at 6 o clock,turn round and go home. If they never started the journey I'd expect to be informed.

Not sure what to do now as it is the weekend.

Cherrybim did you get a delivery in the following days?

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • cherrybim
    I'm sorry your delivery didn't arrive Elizabeth.

My new delivery date has been booked for the 4th Dec.

I think I could become rather irate with them if it doesn't :roll: I'll have one left after I've done my 'objection' tomorrow.

Perhaps it's worth trying to call them tomorrow even if it is the weekend?

Cherry
  • tkachev
    When the phone rang at 2 a.m I knew it would be my humira delivery. My OH was not amused.

When our address is put into a satnav it directs them to the 'grassy knole' an expanse of open land next to us and with flats alongside. He was at the 'grassy knole' as directed by the satnav. The road is signposted correctly and the houses are all numbered but we are always getting calls saying they are at the 'grassy knole'.
    Anyway I'm glad he called as someone hammering on our front door at 2 a.m would be frightening. I'm lucky I have someone here with me but someone living alone, struggling to get up in the cold to reach the phone (if they called first), then having to struggle to walk downstairs at that time of night would not have been a nice experience.

Mods please not the grassy knole is just used as an example and is not my real address.
    Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    2am? :shock: That is astonishing and not in a good way. I would posit that there appears to be trouble at t'mill - that is an utterly bizarre time to deliver meds but I am pleased that you now have a supply. I hope you feel the benefit soon. DD
  • mig
    How strange,I would definitely tell rheumatology department also I would let hch know what time the courier service delivered your drugs.Hope it kicks in soon. Mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    never heard the likes Elizabeth, suppose better late than never, hope you get some relief soon x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • cherrybim
    Hmmm............most weird :?

"Thar's somethin' narsty in the woodshed" said Ada Doom

Pleased it's arrived
  • tkachev
    There is definitely trouble at mill DD. They normally run like clockwork.

It IS better late than never as I am benefiting already. I had a break in the Summer/Autumn due to coughs and colds so this is the 2nd injection in a row and the cumulative effect is very agreeable.

However I will tell my rheumatologist, I'm sure she will have something to say about it. I'm not sure whether to bother with HAH unless there is a chance that the courier wasvisiting relatives first or something!

I sincerely hope your delivery arrives at a decent hour Cherrybim.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mig
    So glad it's helping out already,my next delivery is due on wednesday hope I don't have any problems with it. Mig
  • tkachev
    That is why I wasn't as upset as my OH. I was just so pleased to have the injection delivered.
    Now I'm reading that quite a lot of deliveries have failed and that they have been rescheduled for several weeks time. Also someone on fb suggested they have been 'taken over' recently.

Hope you get your delivery on Wednesday Mig.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mig
    Delivery arrived 12.05 which was earlier than usual. Mig
  • cherrybim
    Delivery arrived at 2.30.p.m. today

When asked about the non deliveries the courier said that they had had problems with the delivery of supplies.

Who knows where the truth lies!?!

Cherry
  • tkachev
    I'm glad you both received your meds on the correct date. I've been told HAH have been bought out. There are lots of people experiencing non-delivery of their meds and other issues.

pm-that's good Cherrybim,!

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein