oh yes what6 a great position to be in

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 21. Dec 2013, 16:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
After weigh in last night I am in a real good position to be aso close to Christmas I lost half pound last night so am half pound under my target zone so at the moment I can gain up to 6 and a half pounds over the Christmas period. :santa: what a great Christmas :presents1: I have given myself. :carolers:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Fantastic Carol!!!

You can eat more or less what you want now I think? :madnoel:

Even if you did gain a bit you know EXACTY how to shift it too :areindeer:

love

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Toni
    must admit it makes a time like Christmas easier but I find I eat an entirely diet these days anyway and It becomes habit to cook and eat the way I do now its all habit now but I will have just what I want on Christmas day and boxing day don't worry and then it will be back to normal until new year. then a bit of what I want ill have then from 2nd I will just go back again to normal and now I know I can maintain the weight I may well change my target to loose , more ( which I do need to) in the new year sometime. just enjoying the luxury of being at target at the moment and being In control of my weight for once in my life. :lol: :santa:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Well done Carol. You deserve a few treats over Christmas.
    Christine
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Now that your diet is part of your life you might find that Christmas doesn't wreak havoc, and you'll have the bonus of enjoying the seasonal fare.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Well done Carol, now you can enjoy the Christmas feasts that everyone has every Christmas! I've been sending my shopping list to the OH by text this morning for our Christmas goodies!!! :candycane:
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Oh Carol, you are right, what a good xmas you can have without worrying. And, of course congrats on losing that extra weight over your goal.

Have a fantastic xmas. :xmas_cheesygrin:
    Karen xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    That's a great Christmas present Carol, you will be able to sit back, relax and have a great time, well done.............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,898
    Well done Carol.
    enjoy Christmas and I hope you have a good new year.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Brilliant news Carol..you can now enjoy Christmas and not undo all the hard work... :presents1: xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Sounds like you have got into 'good habits' now Carol :areindeer:

I do remember you saying you might move your target a while back. AFTER Christmas is the time for that methinks??

You have really done amazingly :xmas_cheesygrin:

Love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    That's so well deserved, Carol. Enjoy every minute :areindeer:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Sharon2960
    Sharon2960 Member Posts: 329
    Fantastic, well done! It takes a lot of hard work and will power to get to target, and almost as much to stay there! Enjoy your Christmas, and get back on track afterwards! I did just the same a couple of years ago, but was too cocky when I got to goal and thought I didn't need to try anymore - what a mistake to make! But, back where I want to be now, don't beat myself up with the odd pound or two, and jump back onto counting ww points if I feel it slipping! And it DOES feel good to achieve it doesn't it!
  • Turbogran
    Sorry been busy busy busy the past few days and have not had much time on here but thank you all for your replies to this post you are a great crowd an very encouraging.
    May have put a little on this week though we will see on Monday have been out shopping ect a lot at lunch times and have not exactly been able to make good choices as I would have liked but not worried as I know after Christmas I will pull it back again and yesterday I received a pair of jeans (after sending the first 2 pairs back because they were too large) and the last time I remember being able to wear this size was just under 42 and half years ago when we got married. :madnoel: :madnoel: :xmas_cheesygrin:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • frogmorton
    Wow Carol

What an achievement!!! You wear those jeans with pride girl :wink:

love

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Toni
    I just couldn't believe it myself when I thought about it never thought I could do it when I started. :madnoel:
    Stay positive always👍xx