New meds

Sharon2960
Sharon2960 Member Posts: 329
edited 23. Dec 2013, 13:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well, now seeing a rheumy nurse practitioner, who seems very nice. Change in meds to sulfasalazine, aiming to be off prednisolone by the summer (apparently!), hope this will all prove to be a good course of action! In the meantime, 1st grandchild is about to put in an appearance, so my nerves are ever so slightly on edge! Worked my fingers to the bone knitting (I'm rubbish at it, but there couldn't be more love put into the bits I've made!), so hands ache like mad - they will feel so much better once I can hold baby in my arms! Will let you all know whether a he or she arrives!

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    How exiting Sharon :xmas_cheesygrin:

a new baby :xmas_cheesygrin: I bet you can't wait for him/her to put in an appearance!
    c020.gif
    I hope the sulfa helps you loads too :areindeer:

Love

Toni xxx
  • Sharon2960
    Thankyou. Really looking forward to it, bit stressful right now as daughters in hospital, being monitored as there's no fluid around baby, though baby seems fine!

On another note, cos I'm not v clever at these things, I don't know how to put the little pic cites in my posts?!
  • frogmorton
    Right Sharon

to your left as you type your reply?

See them all?

Just click on one and it will appear

If you are after some that aren't here (like the knitting one)

http://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php?wahl=16&ziel=haushalt is the website. I have it saved to favourites. With those you right click over the piccie you like, then a box says something about your clipboard.....click on NO.....then the 'link' for your chosen smilie turns blue. Right click on the blue bit and a box says all sorts of things you click on copy......come back here right click and click on paste and it will be there.

Doesn't look like it will but it is :xmas_cheesygrin:

No fluid?? Mmm....so log as they are both ok - when is baby due?

Love

Toni xxx
  • Sharon2960
    :santa:
    Thanks, tho only the word appears! Must be doing something wrong! I'll get a younger person on the case!

Baby's due on Monday, they're monitoring both daughter and baby, say there's cause for concern but not panic! Now, if we could just get that message up to my brain!

They've given her stuff to get her started, which didn't work, so giving her more today (unless they decide different on docs rounds!). My thoughts are that they may do a c-section.

Keep you posted!
  • frogmorton
    Hi Sharon

Don't worry the 'word' turns into a piccie once posted :xmas_cheesygrin:

Monday eh? How fabulous a Christmas baby :areindeer:

So long as they are looking after her that's the main thing. I hope baby comes soon

Love

Toni xxx
  • Sharon2960
    Oh yea, so it does! Learn something new every day!

So, let's go for it! :carolers: :areindeer: :noel: :hoho: :candycane: :xmas_mrgreen: :xmas_redface:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh Sharon your first GC....we have 4 now the youngest is 16 months...you will be astonished at the love you feel when he or she arrives ...and it get better day by day...
    I do hope you can get some relief and I do wish you well...let us no how everything goes..xx :presents1:
    Love
    Barbara
  • Sharon2960
    Hello all - but of a traumatic time with emergency c section, but I'm now a very proud nanny to our granddaughter Seren! Been an anxious few days, but I'm so in love, she's worth every minute of worry!
  • frogmorton
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon :xmas_cheesygrin:

What wonderful news :)

Congratulations to you ALL

On the safe arrival of baby Seren :areindeer:

t8320.gif

I hope your daughter recovers well from her caesarean.

Love and ((()))

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    Sharon..you should post this separately my first GC...sorry it was a emergency C section ...but so glad she is here safe and sound...Grandma or nan..who cares you are in for so much joy....many congratulations.. :carolers: :xmas_cheesygrin: xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Sharon2960
    Thankyou everyone!

Barbara, I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but not sure why I should post separately?

I'm nanny, sil mum is granny - we share the same Christian name, so this makes life easier!
  • barbara12
    Sharon2960 wrote:
    Thankyou everyone!

Barbara, I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but not sure why I should post separately?

I'm nanny, sil mum is granny - we share the same Christian name, so this makes life easier!
    Just so you would get more reply's mind you think people are busy with Christmas :presents1: ...I'm so excited for you when will you get the first hug... :rudolph: x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Sharon2960
    Thankyou - think I've got a severe case of baby brain!

Had my first cuddle when she was about 20 minutes old! More cuddles last night, off to hospital for more in a little while! Mind you, may not get a look in tonight because our other daughter is going to meet her niece for the first time!

I was going to be with our daughter and her husband for the birth, but then things went a bit haywire! Hence being able to have cuddles so soon!
  • barbara12
    Awww bless...sorry you missed it but I'm sure you will make up ...with all those cuddles...I love the smell of new baby's....and what a lovely name Seren.... :rudolph: you enjoy.x
    Love
    Barbara