Just taken delivery of a Belkin mouse mat

fortuna
fortuna Member Posts: 149
edited 16. Jan 2014, 07:56 in Community Chit-chat archive
Mine has just arrived. Extremely hard to unpack but now sitting proudly on my desk. It doesn't help with typing unfortunately but any movement with the mouse is so well supported. Using the mouse has caused me so much pain of late and now it is a pleasure!
Cheers,
Fortuna :):)

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I am pleased it's helping - we have to experiment sometimes to find what is if benefit and not but it sounds as though you have struck lucky! Enjoy your mat - I hope it's a pretty colour. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    That's good news fortuna, thanks for sharing, long may you get relief from using it...................Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • fortuna
    fortuna Member Posts: 149
    I am today waiting for my Mini Chopper to arrive. So I am getting myself set up to cope.

When I woke this morning my right hand was clenched and stuck. it took a good hour before I could move it. Very painful fingers and awful stabbing pains in wrist and arm.

So with a lot of pain and determination I am having a blitz on my kitchen as it has been very neglected since all this started about 6 months ago. I think I will have to get some help with housework and couldn't let anyone see such greasy shelves and items on them!

So, it's 20 mins cleaning and 10 mins rest! I am now at the stage where I wish I hadn't started. But I have all day so if that's what it takes.................
    Must be :x :x (mad)
    Cheers Fortuna