Wow!

Options
ichabod6
ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
edited 18. Feb 2014, 09:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
I've just posted my 802 message which I calculate
is 3.66% of the postings contributed by dreamdaisy.
Where do you find the time daisy?

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Elna likes this. :-D
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Me to.... :D mind you time fly's when you are having fun...
    Love
    Barbara
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    :lol: .........Bring it on .........Let your fingers do the walking , :lol::lol:
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Wow!! Just realised I have posted 3874! This will be 3875, I'm shocked I post so much on here... :shock:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Where do I find the time? Well, life is limited in many areas but unlimited on here. I'm only waggling me fingers so easy-peasy compared to trying to do the normal things. I do a bit, rest and post a bit, do a bit more, rest and post. Not having a family helps too - only person has demands on my time which suits me fine! :lol:

I like people, I like talking to them and I remember the feeling of loneliness and even isolation thanks to being the only person in my circle dealing with the monstrosity called arthritis. (Their time will come. 8) )Finding others in similar boats was an absolute boon - AC has given me a great deal and I want to give summat back. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Arthritis Care Forum has brought me back from the brink of depression and back to my (Arthritic) self. I have found a place where people understand me and I'm so grateful for that. Plus I've found another family.
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    bubbadog wrote:
    Arthritis Care Forum has brought me back from the brink of depression and back to my (Arthritic) self. I have found a place where people understand me and I'm so grateful for that. Plus I've found another family.

Me too bubba, I don't know how I would be coping now if I hadn't found AC
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,924
    Options
    then they Hello everyone
    I want to thank you all for being so helpful to me. most of the people I know say you are alway's going to the doctor then they laugh when I say I have arthritis. when I said I had this forum she said I have my husband.
    I have Sue my sister she hasn't got arther.
    thank you
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Actually, much more to the point Joan, we have you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben