hi

Options
rome77
rome77 Member Posts: 7
edited 17. Feb 2014, 10:42 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi im new to this site so i just thought i would say hi to anyone who is on line

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome to the fourm.....just jump in wherever you want to
    We don't bite :lol:
    I've got OA in hips, lower back, ankle and neck......also spinal problems.
    Between us we have a variety of arthritis
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hi back, we've already 'spoken' :) . I have PsA, OA, fibromyalgia and, currently, a broken-in-three-places upper left humerus (which isn't funny :wink: ). I hope the forum can help with information and support, this bit is for the more lighthearted matters, you've found the Benefits bit, and Living with Arthritis is where we deal with docs, meds, appointments and other medically-type stuff. That's where the majority tend to be. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • rome77
    rome77 Member Posts: 7
    Options
    hi hileena thanks for your warm welcome , im new so be gentle with me lol.
    i have oa in spine and neck problems plus other numerous issues feeling exhausted at the moment as didnt sleep last night so trying to get back into sleep pattern. i am on a few different pain killers that work when dosed up but do get tired but better than pain , how are you today
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello and a warm welcome to the forum
    You will get lots of info and support so you stick with us...like Hileena say just jump in and post any questions in living with arthritis..and we do like a laugh in chitchat...
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to Arthritis Care Forum, we all and support each other, we are one big family really. I have Inflammatory Arthritis in my hands & Osteoporosis (which isn't classed as an Arthritis!) in my back, hips and legs. Had a fair to middling nights sleep. And so far today is going alright! :)
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    I can sympathise with your tiredness.......I'm 3 and a half weeks post op {Hip replacement} and have to sleep on my back for 6 weeks.
    That is nigh on impossible for me.....I'm propped up with pillows etc and trying to sleep a bit.

Love
    Hileena
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    Helloooooo from me, it's nice to meet you, I tend to flit in and out these days, I have RA in all joints and I refuse to give in and use a stick :wink:
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Hello rome77. It's good to meet you. I hope you'll find these forums as helpful as I do. Here's where we have a bit of fun which is the best med for arthritis :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright