Hope this works!

Comments

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    sorry numpty I have tried a few time but nothing.. hopefully you will manage to get them on..look forward to seeing them.
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Numps the only one I can open up is the one of missy, hopefully you will be able to sort the other ones out...............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Marie same here I have just had another go and opened Missy with her little paw over her head.. :D hope you can sort it Numps x
    Love
    Barbara
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,096
    I can see Missy too (pretty little thing!), the only thing I can see that might help with your other 2 links is they have 'lightbox' in so I assume you have got the picture link from when you were in the lightbox (just a fancy name for picture viewer, or slideshow, or what have you), but that's only on a quick look at your post - I haven't got to grips with this particular site myself yet. I'll have a look tomorrow, I'm not sure about the link in your second post as it is different again from the others. Can't be much wrong anyway, only a matter of where you got your link. :)
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    The 1st photo in the 1st post worked of Missy and the 1st photo and the 1st photo of the most recent post and not the others. It takes sometime getting used to posting photo's on the forum.