hello

abby
abby Member Posts: 3
edited 5. Mar 2014, 13:44 in Say Hello Archive
Hello . I have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my knee and now been told i have arthritis in my foot . :cry:

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello abby. I'm sorry about the diagnosis but pleased to meet you. Why not join us on the other forums. LKiving With Arthritis and Chit Chat are the most popular ones. But do note that the forum will probably be down until Thursday after today.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hello Abby welcome to the forums very pleased to meet you, it is OA I have in my hands, knee and suspect a few other places I have had a finger fusion done and have recently had a trapeziectomy. You will find there is a lot of knowledge, support and sympathy within the forum, hope that you wont be a stranger, feel free to join in wherever..........Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Silvertortoise
    Silvertortoise Member Posts: 14
    Hello abby.i have OA in my knees.one is worse than the other one.i have been in pain for nearly a year but i was only diagnosed in January.welcome to the forum.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Abby
    And a warm welcome to the forum..sorry you have OA ,but you have come to the right place for info and lots of support off the lovely people on here..I hope to see you around the forum very soon...
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I have OA in many useful joints plus another arthritis too - it's not fun. :lol: At least you know what's what and I hope that you have adequate pain relief. If you are regularly taking an anti-inflammatory do you also have a stomach protector? That is important. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hello Abby
    Welcome to the forum
    Yes.....try some of the other forums.....your posts will be seen by more people. Living With Arthritis and Chit Chat.
    I have arthritis in hips, spine, ankle and neck, also kypho scoliosis and spinal stenosis.
    Looking forward to seeing you posting on some of the other forums

Love
    Hileena