update on what will it be tonight

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 13. Mar 2014, 18:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
At weigh in tonight I have lost 3lb this week and am now under target :roll: zone again need to put it back on next week to get me back into target. O well a few Naughty treats this week me thinks. :lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Carol sorry I missed this last night...I hope you have kept inside the boundary's... :D it must make such a difference not having to pay the fees..you have done so well you deserve it...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Hi Barbara
    Just it saves me about £20 a month in fees and also I don't have to keep buying new clothes all the time and spending out even more as I was before I reached target. so need to gain at least 2lb this week so that I will be on the lowest level of my target zone next Tuesday or will have to pay on the following week. did have a couple of glasses of cava last night which we were given for being the slimming world couple of the year at our group a few weeks ago. :oops: so that will help along with a few other naughty treats. going out with Oh at lunch time for our usual weekly dinner out so will have a good dinner and not worry what I am eating. :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Carol you do make me laugh, I never gave a thought to you not having to lost too much or put on :? ..you must be so proud of yourself.... glad you enjoyed the cava.. :D Its brilliant that you can enjoy lunch and not worry about the weight...bet you never thought you would be in this position.. :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Ha Ha Barbara
    well my dinner this lunch time was a Massive 45and a half syns of naughtiness :wink: but well who cares got to find 2lb at least from somewhere this week haven't I :wink::lol: and No never ever though Id be trying to put weight on all my life since a teenager ive been wanting to loose it. so it's absolutely great. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,096
    Well done :) - I read both your threads yesterday and couldn't quite believe you have to hit a target that way :shock: unless you had lost too much & too quickly to be a healthy rate, you'd think any extra towards your goal would be fine. Odd way of making their money I must say.
  • Turbogran
    Toady just to clarify I am already at my chosen target and currently enjoy the freedom of not having to pay each week. which is a perk for reaching your target. also when you reach that stage you have a 6lb target stages 3lb above target and 3lb below if you go out of that you have a week to get back into it if you don't you then have to pay until you are its to encourage people to reach target and stay there. I can lower it but then again I would have to pay until I reached the lower target so I want to stay where I am also it means I do not have to keep buying new clothes in smaller sizes. :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,096
    Thanks for the explanation :) I have not been following enough to grasp that you are at target weight already so that makes more sense although it still sounds a bit odd, but I am probably a bit lacking in knowing how these things go.. I would have naively thought you get to your target & then leave (me being a bag of bones and needing to put some on :wink: ). Well done all round anyway enjoy your 2lb of nice things. :D