on our jaunts again.

tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 28. Mar 2014, 10:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello dear friends.

Hope all is ok.

I am currently sat in my car in Clitheroe. . We stopped off he on the way to Lancaster. We are having a weekend there. Something different lol.
We are going to the castle here soon. All disabled access so should be ok.
I've brought my wheelchair so I can join in the fun this time.
Think we are going to some Park in Lancaster tomorrow weather permitting. Lol
Probably go to Morecombe too.

Home Monday afternoon then me and Toni are going to see Derren Brown at the grand theatre Leeds. . Really looking forward to that.
I love the stuff he does.

Update on me.
Now on Methotrexate injections. 15mg but is gonna be increased next week. I did my third injection at the clinic yesterday. Next Thursday is my last supervised injection then I'm solo lol.
I'm hoping I can add the sulphasalazine back on top of the Meth add that worked miracles on my IBS/IBD and the meth ain't doing owt for my stomach.

We are going to Skeggy for easter. Then having a weekend in Stockton. Then we go to London for a few days. Staying with my friend who works in TV lighting. Does the lighting for QI so he's taking us to watch it being made plus we are going into the green room too :D
Brilliant. . Lol

then. We go to Spain for first two weeks of June.

So.... That's me haha. .
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Tony,How I've missed that little dancing man,sounds like you have a full programme for a while ,QI so jealous,my hubby loves Skeggy he likes crazy golf and going on the pier ,can you remember when you could walk right to the end ? We are going to Bournemouth on a long week-end with Shearings we then have a mini cruise at the end of May it is an Xmas and seventieth birthday present off our kids ( hubbies 70th not mine) .hope Janet and the family are well .take care Mig
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Have fun on your little jaunts Tony that's the main thing and have a great time with the family.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello our Tony its good to see you posting....you enjoy your trips and good for you getting the chair, I only use mine when out on hols and days out
    Hope you get great relief from the meds....see Mell said you was hard..doing your own injections....have a good time.....xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Great to see you posting Tony. Busy busy busy. Have a great time on your travels.
    Christine
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello Tony and Janet
    you have a lovely time on your holidays and come back refreshed.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Nice to see you Tony, gosh what a busy schedule you have, I hope you have a great time.................Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Hi Tony, Glad to see you back, wow you are a busy man! Hope you enjoyed the weekend! Enjoy Derren Brown on Monday, he is very interesting to watch. You enjoy your weekends away before June. Glad your on the meth, hope it works better for you. So pleased to hear from you after having such a rough time. Enjoy your travelling!! :)
  • tjt6768
    Thanks everyone for your lovely replies.
    Mig.. I used to love going to the end of the pier. Was only a kid though. Was a huge storm that ripped it in half leaving a piece out to sea for years. That's also gone now.
    Skeggy is our second home you know.

I tried to log in last night but the signal here is pants. Then again I am on the wrong side of the pennines. They haven't had electricity that long I don't think :wink:
    lol

Think we will be heading home around midday today. So I can havea rest before tonight. Really looking forward to Derren Brown tonight. Toni is too..
    It'll be nice to have some daddy/baby time lol.

I'll try post some photos once I'm home. Had a lovely time at the butterfly house here in Lancaster.

Really nice to hear from you all.

Xx's for the girls.
    And some Yorkshire Blokey hugs. :smile:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    Glad you are having a good time Tony...and looking forward to daddy and baby time..bless..how lovely..I bet the Darren Brown will blow your mind from what I have seen on the TV...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I love castles but haven't been to any for years, well apart from the ruins of Pevensey castle but there isn't much left to view.

Glad to see the pain doesn't stop you enjoying life Tony.

I'm hoping to o to Spain at some point. OH Dad has a house with pool so just a case of picking the best weather so we can make full use of that pool!

Hope the new car is behaving
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Your not coming anywhere near Oxfordshire are you?. :shock: :lol:
  • tjt6768
    Thanks Barbara, tchackev..
    I adore wondering around castles etc. Just the history of those places. . Makes the mind wonder. I love to just touch the old doors and try to imagine how many people have been through them before me. . Imagination is a wonderful thing lol.
    The show was brilliant Barbara. Worth the pain it caused being sat so long. Lol

As for you mell. . Mmmm... Oxfordshire sounds like a great place to visit :D:D :x :D:D
    lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    Glad you enjoyed it Tony I would love to see him live...I think Mell is a bit worried here.. in case you do go to Oxfordshire..shall we get the bus ready we could all go...I hope that Janet is keeping well... :) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    You are welcome to come along Barbara. But it will be a short visit. Won't take me long to put him in his place lol

Derren Brown was very impressive. I love how he shows up the so called real psychics. . Lol
    he looks weird with a shaved head :shock: lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    to late you loon I've moved to a top secret nuclear bunker in the Chilton hills, its where I was born and is a bit like the place in deliverance, I'm a local so I'm tuned into the local Banjo early warning system, once one of the local hill Billies cops sight of you I'll know so will be able to batten down the hatches before you get close, right got to go me squirrel stew is boiling over!.. squeal boy squeal!!!!!. :shock: