On the way down again .

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 27. Mar 2014, 11:10 in Community Chit-chat archive
Have tried hard for last 3 weeks to get back into target but have only succeeded in put on half a pound so this week I taken my target down by half a stone from the previous one and on my current weight have just 1and a half lb to loose so trying for that this week then I can go away on hols back at target. :lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well done Carole
    You make me feel guilty....was at target.....haven't been for ages because of THR but was so sure I would get straight back.
    Then......he presto......doing one of their exercises weeks post op I fractured thre greater trochanter bone {at the replacement} So worse of that before they started.
    Goodness knows when I'll get back and I'm useless at sticking to plan when I feel like this and cant get out etc.
    So keep going....get to target for hols then you have that extra to play with.
    Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Keep at it girl, you have done so well and I am deeply impressed. I really must start doing something about my extra bits of poundage . . . . . DD wanders off, nibbling a biscuit. :wink:
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Mig follows DD hoping for crumbs . Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Blimey Carol...I think you could be running your own slimming group...like you say at least you can enjoy a guilt free holiday... :D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Good on you Carol, I am needing to take a leaf out of your book can you send me some motivation please :shock: You will have a great holiday knowing you can relax a bit......................Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles