Mothers Day

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 6. Apr 2014, 20:51 in Community Chit-chat archive
spent a lovely afternoon with my eldest daughter today we had lunch by the river nearby to where I live curtesy of daughter who paid and then having some quality mother and daughter time drinking tea and chatting .
and weather was nice and warm so a good afternoon had by us both.
:D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• HannahT
    HannahT Member Posts: 38
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sounds wonderful! As the sun was shinning we had a lovely bbq out in the garden to celebrate Mothers Day.
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Yes it was lovely Hannah cos it was unhurried quality time neither of us was in any hurry and ive just read original post it was with my youngest daughter not the eldest :oops: good job they don't read this cos I would have in trouble :roll: :roll: :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mamasmurf
    mamasmurf Member Posts: 89
    Met up with my 3 and their spouses on the beach . Lovely to have the whole family together .
    mamasmurf
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Carol that sounds idyllic...lunch by the river..with your lovely daughter ,,glad you had such a good time..we decided to go out for something to eat and couldn't get in anywhere so my eldet son bought us a Indian takeaway last night.. :D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    It sounds as if we all had a lovely Mothers day, my eldest son took me out for lunch (his other half was visiting her mum) we hadn't had a one on one for years! It was the best M'day I've had for ages :D
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.