One of my 'Great Mysteries of Life'.

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 10. Apr 2014, 17:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
There are many but this concerns frozen oven chips ( a useful standby for many of us): how do you calculate a reasonable portion? I gauge it by spreading said chilly items on the chip mesh and then splitting said amount with a karate-shaped hand to see what's what. What's your method or are you a proper cook? (peeler, knife, deep-fat fryer, timer etc.) I am a clueless DD.
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    The Migs don't do chips we have smilely faces,5 for him and 3 for me, sometimes we have alpha bites ,I spent time making up rude words on his plate ! :lol: Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    mig wrote:
    The Migs don't do chips we have smilely faces,5 for him and 3 for me, sometimes we have alpha bites ,I spent time making up rude words on his plate ! :lol: Mig
    :lol::lol::lol: oh mig we do love you..
    OH has oven chips now and then but only a certain one's that taste has good as real chips...they are not bad.. :| now I don't eat them very often but when I do it has to be real chips :D peeled by his lordship muttering... :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    I only ever use oven chips. How many? Depends whether I'm being good or not. Anything from about 12 to 20.

Brilliant Mig. :lol:
    Christine