Burning sensations

stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
edited 16. Apr 2014, 12:39 in Living with Arthritis archive
From what you write it sounds as if it's still the pseudo gout. Are you still on medication for it? I think you need a doc to decide whether or not it's connected to the pseudo gout, the low iron levels or something else. Please let us know the outcome.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello charisse
    Sorry I cant help, I only found out that gout is related to arthritis when I joined this forum....my father and brother had it but in the feet...so I know its blinking painful...I hope you get some relief from it soon...
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello again, Charisse, I was just reading your first post and my thought was nerve impingement or carpal tunnel syndrome - how I missed it the first time round I don't know. :oops: I am pleased, however, that now you may have an answer and I hope the amytryp helps. Please let us know how you get on, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Sorry I missed this first time round as well Charise :oops: I am very pleased to see that your nerve pain is a bit better My sympathies to you, I know exactly how you feel I have burning throbbing pain in my extremities 24/7 due to the root of my sensory nerves being damaged and there is no cure. I am glad you have found out what is causing yours and are getting some relief...............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Francie7532
    Francie7532 Member Posts: 40
    I also get the achy pinky finger when I'm cold. I started curling last winter and they have to keep the rink really cold and well you are not moving that much in curling to stay warm. It would ache like a toothache almost to the point of nausea all night. Once a week, I geuss that's one sport I may have to give up!! Although I believe prevention may be the key here, I was given hot chemical hand warmers at Christmas. If I can keep it warm, maybe no pain. We'll try it next year.