National Naked Gardening Day

knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 20. May 2014, 03:35 in Community Chit-chat archive
I had to laugh :lol: when I heard on the radio this morning that tomorrow (Saturday) is National Naked Gardening Day. I rang my neighbour to assure her that it would be safe for her to look out of her window as I had forbidden my husband to take part. I'm not getting my bits out either, not for nobody :oops: .

Janet xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    :shock: :o 8) :oops: :lol::lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Janet I am fuming I missed this..I would love to romp in my garden and give my neighbours a shock..sorry its my age.... :oops: :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Maybe it's just as well I am not allowed to do any gardening at present, might frighten the neighbour's children!
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Nooooooo! :shock:
  • Francie7532
    Francie7532 Member Posts: 40
    Funny story about that. One day I happened to overhear my mother say to my father in the vegetable garden "whatever you do, don't touch your penis". Wondering what on earth she was talking about, I asked. Apparently, after harvesting an unusually large crop of green and red peppers from the garden, my Dad ran inside to go to the bathroom. Well, we know that men have to touch there penis to hold it and aim when they go. My mother heard screaming and a howling from my father in the bathroom. She came running, thinking he was dying or something horrible. My dad had not washed his hands after handling the peppers, before going to the bathroom, so needless to say his penis was ON FIRE! So there was my mother applying yogurt onto my Dad's penis while he was howling like a banshee. I could write a book about my father!!

Moral of the story: What ever you do don't touch your penis! especially when gardening naked!
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Well I spent all day looking out nobody did any naked gardening. Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    So did I Mig..we have two fit young men moved in next door but one.. :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,095
    My first thought, the neighbours might see me :shock:

My second thought, I might see them :o:o:o:o

That thought will take a good while to erase.. (shudders)
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    This made me laugh, sorry I missed it all on saturday, :lol:
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    mig wrote:
    Well I spent all day looking out nobody did any naked gardening. Mig

Oh mig, what are you like :wink:
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • mzjones
    mzjones Bots Posts: 38
    Wow, I wish we had a day like this is in the States. There probably would be some laws about where you are able to garden though :lol: